Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing
Job Duties: The primary duties of the Marketing Coordinator are to assist the Director of Sales and Marketing with
a wide variety of day-to-day tasks as well as planning and implementing events, trade show participation, and long-
term projects, all with little or no supervision. Coordinates production of the quarterly e-newsletter, quarterly CCOF
Magazine, and other print projects, under the direction of the Director of Sales and Marketing. Recruits, supervises,
and coordinates the work of volunteers and student interns. Serves as a backup to the office coordinator/receptionist.
Work will range from writing articles and letters to copying and collating packets and mailings to packing boxes to
running errands. Will require occasional overtime, working weekends, and travel.
Skills: Applicants must have a wide range of administrative and communication skills as well as practical business skills.
• Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and in writing, including copywriting
• Competency in word processing, databases, graphic design and email (including Word, Excel, Access,
In-Design, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Outlook)
• Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing and one-time activities, events and projects
• Ability to logically solve problems with little supervision
• Strong attention to detail
• Self confidence and the ability to give presentations in front of large audiences
• Initiative, leadership, and managerial skills
• Comfortable with change and working in unknown situations
• Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive information
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
• A positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
Qualifications: Applicants must be able to document work experience and/or training to demonstrate the skills
needed for the job.
• Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field preferred
• 2 or more years of experience in a marketing position, including copywriting experience
• 1 or more years of direct sales experience
• 1 or more years of experience managing printing jobs
• Experience with graphic design and graphics programs
• Experience in event coordination
• Experience supervising employees and/or volunteers
• Able to lift 40 lbs. from ground to waist
• Must have own reliable vehicle available for spontaneous errands
Compensation: Full-time, salaried, exempt, with benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, acupuncture and
chiropractic insurance as well as a retirement plan.
To apply: Submit resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (831) 423-4528. Please ensure that
your cover letter or resume documents your qualifications as listed above.
No phone calls, please. You will be contacted only if an interview is requested.