The Marriage Visa or Spouse Visa by djsgjg0045


									The Marriage Visa or Spouse Visa
  Nothing is more natural than wanting to be with your loved one. An American
citizen who married a foreign national would naturally want his spouse to live with
him in the United States. Bringing a foreigner spouse into the U.S. is not really a
problem. You only need to procure for her a marriage visa . Marriage visa or spousal
visa will allow the spouse of a U.S. citizen to enter the United States and live here for
two years with conditional permanent resident status. Before the second anniversary
of the conditional permanent resident status, a request for the removal of the
conditional status may be filed so that she can continue to live in the U.S. and
eventually apply for citizenship.
  To apply for a marriage visa, the U.S. citizen will need to file the petition at the
USCIS and submit documentary evidences as required by immigration laws. While
the requirements are straightforward and clear on the website of the USCIS, still about
50% of petitions are denied due to incomplete documentation. It is advisable,
therefore, to hire immigration experts when you want everything to go smoothly and
quickly. You wouldn't want to overlook anything and have your petition denied
because of that one error. is a marriage based immigration document preparation
service with years of experience in marriage visa petition and handling. can assist you and your foreign born spouse with the visa
application from start to finish. You will have our competent professional guidance
and assistance on filing for the CR1/K3 petition, embassy interview, removal of
conditional status and green card application.
  Why hire expensive lawyers when you can have efficient, affordable and quality
service from If you want to know more about our service
packages that can bring you big savings, just visit or call
us at (888) 894 8655.
  Marriage Visa Requirements
  A significant number of marriage visa petitions or K-3 visa petitions are denied or
delayed due to insufficient documents. As a citizen of the United States you have the
right to help your spouse, who is living abroad, to become a lawful permanent
resident. But first, you will have to prove your relationship and file the Form I-130,
Petition for Alien Relative with the USCIS.
  You will also need to establish that you are a lawful citizen of the United States and
that you can support a spouse here. With the right documents all these are easily done
and the USCIS should find you qualified and approve your petition.
  To qualify to petition your spouse for a spousal visa, the following documents are
needed together with your Form I-130: 1. Birth certificate or Certificate of
Naturalization 2. A copy of your marriage certificate 3. If you or your spouse were
married previously, you must show evidence that all prior marriages have been legally
terminated. A divorce decree, annulment decree or a death certificate will be sufficient.
4. Documents showing financial capacity to support a spouse in the U.S. 5. Other
documents to show clear and convincing evidence that you have a genuine
relationship. These may include:
  - Documents showing joint ownership of properties - A lease showing joint
tenancy of a common residence - Documents showing joint ownership of financial
resources - Birth certificates of children born to you and your foreign national spouse
- Sworn affidavits of people who have bona fide knowledge of your marital
  The USCIS will verify and validate all documents submitted so it is important that
all documents are authentic and acceptable. It easy to make mistakes and submit
incomplete or incorrect documents. To be sure that you are doing everything right, it
is best to get help from immigration specialists. is a marriage based immigration document preparation
company. We can help you expedite your petition and marriage visa application. For
just a small fee, we can gather all the necessary documents for you and relieve you of
the stress and difficulties involved in completing all requirements. For more
information, you can visit us at or call us at (888)
894-8655 for a free consultation.
  The Marriage Visa Petition
  If a foreign born spouse of a citizen of the United States wants to immigrate to the
U.S., certain requirements have to be met. The petition first of all, must be filed by the
U.S. citizen spouse with the geographically correct USCIS office. With the Form
I-130 that you have to file with the USCIS, a number of documents have to be
included. These documents should prove that you are a citizen of the United States,
that you have an authentic relationship with your spouse, that you can financially
support your spouse in the U.S. and that you or your spouse did not break any
immigration laws. This process of the visa application is the most complicated and
time consuming. Once the petition is received by the USCIS, it will be checked for
completeness and the documents submitted will be subjected to validation and
verification. If the forms are not completely filled out, or if you lack certain
documents, your petition may be denied or delayed.
  The K-3 visa , process is very exacting and understanding the entire process can be
confusing. Complying with all the requirements can also be stressful and exhausting.
If you want to read through all the forms and guidelines you can go to the government
website and get the whole spouse visa instruction from there.
  Or you can hire a K-3 marriage visa specialist to simplify the matter for you. is a marriage based immigration document preparation
company with years of experience in marriage visa processing. We can make the
process easy for you by doing all the work of filing the petition and completing all
documents required. You are guaranteed professional and competent service
throughout the entire process. Our fees are reasonable and easily affordable. You can
visit us at or call us at (888) 894-8655 for free
  K-3 Visa or Marriage Visa Process
  Acquiring a green card for their foreigner spouse can be a complicated process for
many American citizens. Getting denied the green card can be distressing and
expensive. For a spouse who is not in the U.S. filing for the marriage visa petition is a
much more difficult and lengthy process.
 The process for filing a K-3 Visa involves filing Form I-130 Petition for Alien
Relative together with all the necessary documents and the filing fee. Once the
petition is received by the USCIS, it will be evaluated for eligibility and approved if
all papers are in order. The USCIS will then forward the petition to the National Visa
Center (NVC) for further processing. The NVC will issue a visa number and notify
you and your spouse. Your approved petition will then be sent to the American
Embassy that has jurisdiction over the applicant's place of residence.
 In most cases, the final approval of the spousal visa will come from this U.S.
Embassy. The consular officer of the embassy will schedule an interview with your
spouse and ask him or her to bring more documents to support the visa application.
The consular officer will scrutinize and evaluate the documents and determine if your
spouse is eligible to come to the U.S. Once eligibility is established, your spouse will
be issued the K-3 visa. The whole process can be confusing to ordinary citizens. What
will make it easier is if you have help from an immigration expert. can get you a marriage visa quickly and easily. We can help
you from filing of the petition up to the visa interview of your spouse. We have
immigration experts who can coach your spouse in his or her native language and also
provide translations for over 10 languages. If you want to check out our affordable
service packages, you can visit or call us at (888)
894-8655 for any inquiries. Consultation is free so don't delay and call us now.
 Want a Faster, Easier CR-1 Visa / K-3 Visa Approval?
 Marriage to a foreign national outside of the U.S. will require a citizen of the United
States to petition for a marriage visa if he or she wants their spouse to get a green card.
The entire marriage visa process can take anywhere from 5 to 10 months. If any
document is missing or insufficient, the wait times can be lengthier. What will make
the visa process faster is if you already know the entire process and what documents
to include in the petition. The tremendous amount of paperwork involved in the
process alone can take you forever to compile. The good news is that there are people
you can ask for help in accomplishing all these.
 Having competent and efficient help will enable you to prepare the petition perfectly
and completely and save you time and money in the process. You don't need to hire
expensive lawyers to get everything correct the first time. What you need to do is to
look for immigration specialists who can get you a marriage visa in the soonest
possible time. is such a company. We specialize in marriage
based immigration document preparation to help people get a spouse visa the quickest
and easiest way. With a hundred percent success rate, we have afforded many couples
big savings that they were able to use in starting their life in the U.S.
 With native language support for over 10 languages, our immigration specialists will
be able to assist your spouse in translation and interpretation. It is possible to shorten
the wait times, you just have to be sure you hire the best company to handle your
petition and CR1/K3 visa application.
 Fast, affordable and competent help is just a phone call away. Do not delay. Call us
at (888) 894-8655 if you want to avail of free consultation or visit us at for more information.

To top