; K 1 Visa - Overview of the Fiance Visa - Fiancee Visa Process to Green Card
Learning Center
Plans & pricing Sign in
Sign Out
Your Federal Quarterly Tax Payments are due April 15th Get Help Now >>

K 1 Visa - Overview of the Fiance Visa - Fiancee Visa Process to Green Card


  • pg 1
									K 1 Visa - Overview of the Fiance Visa / Fiancee Visa Process to Green Card
  Even if you are a native of the United States of America, getting a K 1 visa for your
fiancee can be difficult. But if you think that just getting a K-1 visa is enough for you
and your partner to have a happily-ever-after in the land of milk and honey, then you
are in for a disappointment. In order for your spouse to be able to stay in the U.S.
permanently, she has to have an Adjustment of Status and apply for a green card.
  Upon arrival to the U.S., you have 90 days in which to marry. It is only after your
marriage that your spouse can apply for a green card. It is a conditional permanent
resident status that will expire after two years. During this time you can apply for a
travel permit and a work permit for your spouse. The conditional status can also be
removed so that her K-1 visa can be the permanent kind. All of these will require a lot
of hard work and a mountain of paperwork. You will need the expert services of
  EasyFianceVisa.com can help you make all these work simple and easy. With our
years of expertise in the field of marriage based immigration, we can help you easily
bring your fiance(e) here in the U.S. through a K-1 visa. We can also assist her in
applying for an Adjustment of Status after your marriage.
  One thing you have to remember with a K-1 visa, it is a single-entry visa that cannot
be extended or renewed. If you fail to marry within 90 days from your fiance(e)'s
arrival, then he or she will have to leave the country. If you want your fiance(e) back,
you will have to go through the same process to get another K-1 visa.
  So plan well and act quickly. Visit www.easyfiancevisa.com now and be educated
about the easiest way to acquire a K-1 visa. You can also call us at (888) 894-8655
(888) 894-8655 for a free consultation.

To top