Kumpulan Contoh Procedure Text Lengkap
How to operate a fan
1) Plug the power cord into a wall outlet. (AC 120 Volts 60 HZ)
2) To make the fan move sideways, push the pin on top of the motor.
3) To move the fan up or down, first pull up the oscilla ting pin, then press the tilt adjustment
4) To change the speed of the fan, press one of the switches at the bottom.
How to charge hand phone battery
prepare your :
- hand phone
- battery charger
1. Connect the charger to your hand phone, the flash symbol on the charger plug must face
2. Wait until the battery icon appears on the screen.
3. Charge the battery approximately 5 hours or until the battery icon indicates that the battery
is fully charged.
4. Remove the charger by pulling out from your hand phone.
How to wash a Car
First, The materials needed are a sachet of car shampoo, a sponge/a sheet of cloth, plas chamois,and
Then,Prepared water, moisten the body of car.make sure that all of the body became
Next, a sachet of car shampoo is poured into 2-3 liter of pure water.Then, the mixture is stirred up
by using a hand.
After that, the car is cleaned up by using a sponge with the mixture of shampoo and pure
water.Next, the body is rinsed off by water, till it is clean.
that's all about example of procedure text, thanks
Finally, dried up the body by using a plas chamois.When the body looks shine, the car is ready to be
used.It is easy, isn’t it??,....
Procedure text is kind of text which teaches on how to make something completely.
Procedure text is dominantly structured with imperative sentence since it actually an
instruction. Procedure text usually explain the ingredient or material which is need, though
sometime it is omitted, after that procedure text will explain step by step how to make the
thing. See the following example of procedure text!
The Procedure of Making Meatballs
1 kilo of very fine minced meat (preferably beef)
300 grams of tapioca-flour
4-8 cloves of garlic
1 red onion
1 teaspoon of white pepper
2 teaspoons of salt
First of all,mix garlic, red onion, salt, and white pepper in a mortar or mixer.
Second step, mix the spice-mixture with the eggs, the tapioca-flour and the minced
After that, use your fingers, add a cup of water, and keep on working until the mixture
feels soft and smooth.
Then, boil some water in a rather large pot, at least about 2 liters.
Next step, start rolling the mixture into small meatballs.
Finally, lower the meatballs into the boiling water. When they float up to the surface
the meatball are ready to serve.