Processes of Website Application Development
Project analysis, it’s an art of analyzing the project with complex, new and large scale
system applications. Before preceding the process, a web developer should do system
analysis, requirement analysis, business analysis and all other analysis needed to bring
the project more successful.
Requirement analysis is one of the main processes to be carried in website application
development and the purpose of doing so is to:
• Establish & uphold the project with the client & other stakeholders about their
• Provide the web developers with information regarding the project requirement
analysis you did.
• Define the pros & cons of project and the difficulties involved
• Provide the developers with the basis of planning and its technical contents of
• Define the deadline and the cost estimation for the project
• Define the user interface for the system, focusing the needs & goals of the users.
The next process is system designing. BlazeDream has a dedicated group of web
developers who works on J2EE platform, .NET platform and so on. Our database
designers have excellence in MS Access, SQL Server, Oracle and DB2. System design, It’s
a process of defining the hardware & software architecture, components, modules,
interfaces and data to meet the requirements of the projects.
Some of the system designing process:
• Class Analysis
• Class Design
• Database Design
• Design Of User Interface
• Design Element Identification
• Design Mechanism Identification
• Incorporate Existing Design Element
• Operation Analysis
• Operation Design
• Prototype Design
• System Design
System testing is the main process which helps the web developer to find all sorts of
bugs / errors in the software / application / website created. Software testing process
mainly focus on evaluating or assessing of products quality through practices like:
• Validate whether the software product works as designed.
• Authenticate that the requirements are implemented appropriately.
• Whether the product meets the requirements of the client
• It’s a user interface
Testing evaluate the assumptions, risks and uncertainty that inherited in the work with
Once the project gets completed & easily overcome the user acceptance testing, then
the software is implemented with any of the user as per the requirements of the client.
• Analyze Run Time Behavior
• Execute Developer tests
• Implement Design Element
• Integrate Subsystem
• Integrate System
Purpose of Implementation:
• Define the organization code, in terms of
• Implementation of subsystems organized in layers
• Execute the design elements in terms of implementation elements
It’s a process of enhancing and optimizing the software tested. Software maintenance is
one of the important phases of software development process. The phase involves
customizing the software product by rectifying the defects & errors found during the
field usage and the application functionality to improve the software usability and