L&N offer a broad ranging fabrication service in both pipe work and small to
medium size structural steel projects for topsides and sub sea applications.
We have a library of qualified weld procedures covering carbon steel, stainless steel and the more
“exotic” material types. Backed up with in house inspection and non- destructive testing.
In addition we have a comprehensive machining capability, allowing us to provide a complimentary
manufacturing or modification service.
• Fabrication of XT flow line spools, X-over’s, flow base spools, mudline spools, manifold spools
• Fabrication of small to medium structural steelwork, including, platforms, frames, handrails etc
• Onsite machining capability for pipe prepping covering diameters from ½” up to 12”
• Onsite welding and fabrication service
• Onsite/ In house flushing and hydro testing
• Ferrite testing
• Dimensional control
Equipment / processes
• Extensive qualified weld procedure list for structural steel work and pipe spool work
• Fully automated orbital T.I.G weld stations covering wall thicknesses 1.6mm to 10mm and
diameters from 6mm to 100mm