Gaur Grandeur -2
Gaur Grandeur, A home as special as you are. We are creating this special abode
because we understand what a home means to your life. It will be a place where
your dreams will flourish. And to care for your dreams, we are creating facilities
matching your imagination and amenities beyond your expectations.
Homes as contemporary as you are. We are creating a state-of-the-art homes that
keep date with your lifestyle, your comforts and luxury. We understand your
passion for the details and perfection, and therefore we are designing a home
with detailed perfection. What more, we promise you simply matchless homes in
the future to come.
A home as different as you are. We are creating the cozy corners where you
express your emotions more creatively. We understand that the interiors and
finish have a creative impact on your mood. That is what drives us to create the
coziest and comfortable home to give a new high to your feelings.
FEATURES & AMENITIES:
Best located project surrounded by green belts & parks.
Land allotted by NOIDA authority.
Hardly 7 k.m. away from proposed Metro Station at Sector 32.
Approx 3.5 Acre centralized park Area having beautiful water bodies,
swimming pool, children pool and pathways, landscaped theme parks etc.
Only approx 20% covered & remaining 80% open.
Maximum Plot area is kept open for ample light and air in every apartment.
Every flat is two sides open for better light and air circulation.
Beautifully designed club with modern facilities like reading room, café,
latest gymnasium, sauna and steam bath, Jacuzzi, Billiards table, Table
tennis, Card table and common hall for get together.
24 hours water supply through water softening plants.
Sufficient children play area with space for cricket pitch with net.
Individual R.O. Plant.
Entrance lobby in each tower.
Two lifts for each block of OTIS or equivalent.
Round the clock two tier security of complex with intercom.
100% power back up facility on demand.
Rain water harvesting.
Reputed schools within the vicinity.
Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equivalent to avoid corrosion.
Timely completion with penalty clause.
Housing loan facilities available from leading financial institution.
2 BHK + 2T - 1085
2 BHK + 2T - 1246
3 BHK + 2T - 1344
3 BHK + 3T - 1577
3 BHK + 2T - 1588
3 BHK + 3 T - 1623
For Booking Contact: