Credit Report Dispute Form - DOC by bighug


									The web content you are viewing is provided to you free of charge. To ensure that this content will continue to be available please click on the ad links on this page. (Please click here to delete prior to using this form)

Disputing an Error in a Credit Report
(Date) Experian, Inc. P.O. Box 2002 Allen, TX 75013 TransUnion Corporation Consumer Disclosure Center P.O. Box 1000 Chester, PA 19022 Equifax Information Service Center P.O. Box 105873 Atlanta, GA 30348 Re: Credit Report Inaccuracies To Whom It May Concern: After reviewing my most recent credit report I've noticed it contains (erroneous, duplicate or outdated information) reported by your company. You list (Spouse Name) as my spouse. We have separated and I am now legally divorced. (Spouse Name) should be removed from my credit report. (provide documents that substantiate this claim) The following account was closed at my request, but is not listed accurately on my report: (creditor name, account#, evidence of closure) The following account does not belong on my credit report: (creditor name, account #, reason why the account should be removed: belongs to another person,too old,...) My personal data is inaccurate: (provide incorrect information and corrected information) Name: Maiden Name: Social Security Number: Birth Date: Current Employer:

Previous Employer: Years I have lived at my current address: Previous addresses during the last five years: Spouse's Name: I am enclosing a copy of my credit report along with additional documentation that supports my request. Please send an updated copy of your credit report after your company has corrected or deleted the inaccurate information described above. I deeply appreciate your cooperation in this matter. If you have any questions please contact me at (your daytime phone number including area code). Sincerely, (Your Name) (Address - City, State and ZIP Code) (Your phone number)

To top