Sally M. Jones
1234 Main Street, St. Peters, MO 63376 * Mobile Phone: 314-863-0333
Objective: To obtain a marketing position with an organization where demonstrated skills in marketing, sales,
promotions, and administration can be utilized to increase profitability and promote growth.
Marketing Coordinator- St. Louis Publishers, Inc. June 2007 - Present
• Design PowerPoint presentations for managers and reps to use during meetings and conventions
• Create posters, post cards, e-newsletters, etc. using Adobe Photoshop.
• Help implement marketing campaigns.
• Work company booth and represent Company at tradeshows
• Support four marketing managers within marketing segment.
• Execute tactics and participate in planning national conventions.
• Continuously update sales and marketing databases to ensure timely distribution of information.
• Assemble information from marking managers and coordinate the distribution of biweekly e-newsletter to sales
• Prepare forecasting and pricing worksheets for marketing management.
• Assist in the development and coordination of sales tools and promotional pieces.
• Complete necessary tasks to update newly released products.
• Maintain marketing segment's yearly promotional budget and track costs on a monthly basis.
• Communicate with outside vendors.
• Build and implement marketing campaigns for upcoming publications.
• Gather information on competitive products, market trends, etc. & prepare comparative reports & summaries.
Corporate Promotional Events Manager and Representative- self employed July 2006 to June 2007
Represent the following companies on a contract basis: Company A, Company B, Company C, Company D
• Managed events as well as acted as a representative of each company.
• Helped develop marketing plans and strategies to achieve maximum consumer awareness.
• Hired, trained, and scheduled staff for events.
Mobile Marketing Manager- Mobile Marketing Corp. (contract position) February 2006 to July 2006
• Communicated brand equity to consumers through experiential marketing events to help increase
• awareness and drive sales.
• Completed expense reports, daily reports and logistics, and arranged all travel.
• Helped plan, set-up, execute, and breakdown daily events as well as assist in any problems that arouse.
• Maintained company vehicles and inventory levels.
Education: Bachelors of Science in Business Administration__
Saint Louis University, St. Louis Missouri
AACSB International accredited coursework
Computer Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Front Page
Adobe Creative Suite CS2/CS -Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat