Hourly - Performance Evaluation
Completed by Employee
Name: Click here to enter text. Date: Click here to enter a date.
Job Title: Click here to enter text. Department: Click here to enter text.
Immediate Supervisor (Name and Title): Click here to enter text.
Department Head (Name and Title): Click here to enter text.
Review Period: Click here to enter a date. through Click here to enter a date. Probationary Review: Choose an item.
Review and assess performance in the following areas by identifying the term that best describes the level of performance.
Comments and examples are encouraged to help validate or clarify the assessment; however, you must comment on any item rated
as “Acceptable”, “Fair” or “Unacceptable”, and specify behaviors or problems that require attention and improvements needed.
E—Excellent: Performance consistently far exceeds usual expectations and requirements. Little opportunity or need for
C—Commendable: Performance meets or exceeds expectations and requirements. No significant improvements needed.
A—Acceptable: Performance meets usual expectations and requirements in a reliable and consistent manger. Some improvements
suggested. (Describe improvements needed.)
F—Fair: Performance occasionally meets expectations and requirements. Areas needing improvement are evident. (Describe
U—Unacceptable: Performance is consistently below expectations and requirements. (Describe improvements needed. Set three
month date for meeting to check on progress.)
Choose an item in the dropdown list next to each point.
1. Attendance, including punctuality. Choose an item.
2. Responsibility—Acceptance and fulfillment of duties and related functions. Choose an item.
3. Initiative and Judgment—Resourcefulness, leadership, intelligent decision-making; Choose an item.
Adapts to new situations and changes.
4. Quality of Work—Thoroughness, accuracy, neatness, and dependability of results of work. Choose an item.
5. Time Utilization—Effective use of working hours; Establishes priorities and acts accordingly; Choose an item.
Completes assigned tasks in a timely/professional manner.
6. Interpersonal skills—Accord with others; Handles difficult situations tactfully and effectively; Choose an item.
Listens well and is responsive; Able to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
7. Knowledge—Thoroughness and grasp of conceptual and technical aspects of work. Choose an item.
(e.g. equipment, theories, procedures, etc.)
8. Work Attitude—Attitude toward job, colleagues, and customers. Choose an item.
9. Other—Click here to enter text.—Any other specific factor(s) that bear on employee’s performance. Choose an item.
(e.g. maintains confidentiality, respects University rules and policies, etc.)
Overall Evaluation: My overall job performance is: Choose an item.