J.P. Morgan is recruiting Junior Analyst in Equity Research - Application
Deadline on 22 Jul (Posted on 20 July 2010)
To: All HKU graduates with 1-2 years of related work experience,
J.P. Morgan (http://www.jpmorgan.com) is recruiting Junior Analyst in Equity Research.
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to
clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product
platforms available. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global
financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion.
Junior Analyst in the HK/China Property Research team.
Some requirements as follows:
- Passionate about the Equity Research industry
- Diligent, be prepared to work long hours and possibly on weekends
- Prepared to travel to China occasionally
- Fluent in spoken Mandarin and English
- Good English writing / proof-reading skills
- Intermediate user of Excel (non-Macro) preferred
- Preferably with 1-2 years related experiences
- Knowledge in Bloomberg is a plus
Submit cover letter and CV, in ONE MS Word / PDF document, at
Application Reference: [Ref.J026]
Students are reminded that file size of their application should not exceed 3 MB.
You are reminded to avoid last minute application because the online system would
likely be overloaded with large volume of applications on the closing date. This would
render you impossible to make timely application.
22 July 2010 (Thursday)
1. Please check your email regularly after applying for the job because the company may
require you respond to the next round selection or complete online assessment within a very
short lag time after they informed you via email.
2. Please inform Careers and Placement, CEDARS immediately once you received invitation
from company for next round assessment. We will try to arrange practice workshops or
coaching sessions to prepare you for the interview or assessment.
Student Advisor (Careers)
Centre of Development and Resources for Students (CEDARS), HKU