Pay Rate Change Mass Change Template Instructions
Pay Rate Changes
* Mass Changes can be submitted for a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 74 employee records
Instructions on how to populate the template:
1. Confirm you are using the most up-to-date template by visiting HRConnect and using the Search Feature to locate this document.
2. Populate the spreadsheet template ensuring that the data is in the correct format.
3. Each row should contain the Employee ID, Employee Name, Effective Date, Action Code, Reason Code, and only the data fields to
4. Save the file using the following format: Template Name + Location Code + Effective Date of Change. Example: Pay
5. Submit the template to the HR Service Center before the effective and no later than 3 weeks prior to the pay date.
Field Format Notes Other Notes
Employee ID 7-digit ID Required Field
Employee Name Last,First Middle
Valid Action Code (Not description)
Action 3-letter code * * Valid Action Code is PAY for Pay Changes Required Field
Valid Action Reason Code (Not description)
* Valid Action Reason Codes for PayChanges
- MRT – Merit
Reason 3-letter code - ADJ – Adjustment Required Field
Based upon Employee's Pay Frequency
New Compensation Rate 999.999 (Hourly, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly) Required Field
Change % 999.999 Required Field
Effective Date MM/DD/YYYY Required Field
Next Review Date MM/DD/YYYY Required Field
Required Fields for any Data Change: Employee ID, Effective Date, Action and Action Reason.
Note: This template is for Mass Changes only that are manually entered by the HR Service Center. This format should not be
used for a Mass Upload.
Boston Scientific Mass Change Template - Pay Rate Change (Not for Mass Uploads)
Action Rate (Match Pay Change Effective Date Next Review Date
Employee ID Employee Name Action Reason Frequency) Percentage (DD-MON-YYYY) (DD-MON-YYYY)