Supplier Survey - Manufacturer's Self-
Dear Business Partner,
Please follow these steps to become one of our suppliers:
Please complete this supplier survey and send it with a list of references to the following address:
DS AUTOMOTION GmbH
Department AT-B / Purchasing
Ms. Sieglinde Häuserer firstname.lastname@example.org
4030 Linz, Austria Fax: +43 732 6980 8073
We will review your documents.
If you are a manufacturer, we will conduct an audit on your premises.
We will send you the tender documents.
Please send us your offer.
Personal discussions and final negotiations.
Subsequent sample delivery and/or prototype delivery.
Certification by DS AUTOMOTION GmbH.
Acceptance as a supplier and partner
AT-B/Hä; Version: 13 Feb. 2008 / Rev. 01 1183afbe-7ad8-4dc5-8239-0f40d33e4cfc.xls Page 1 of 5
A. General Data
E-mail and Internet addresses
Total number of employees
Income tax ID No.
ARA License No.
Responsibilities in Individual Departments
Telephone No. Fax No. e-mail
AT-B/Hä; Version: 13 Feb. 2008 / Rev. 01 1183afbe-7ad8-4dc5-8239-0f40d33e4cfc.xls Page 2 of 5
B. Commercial Data
1. Hourly Wages
Assembly Engineer EUR/hr.
3.1. How do you ensure on-time deliveries?
(scheduling, stocking of standard parts, etc.)
3.2. Is a delivery schedule defined? Yes No
3.3. Are capacity schedules reviewed regularly? Yes No
If yes, in which time intervals (daily, weekly, ...)?
If yes, how is this carried out?
C. Technical Equipment
Welding Please attach copies of certificates.
Which inspection, testing and measuring equipment is available to you?
Measurement equipment Yes No
Hardness inspection device Yes No
Surface inspection device Yes No
Annealing diagrams Yes No
AT-B/Hä; Version: 13 Feb. 2008 / Rev. 01 1183afbe-7ad8-4dc5-8239-0f40d33e4cfc.xls Page 3 of 5
D. Tests / Inspections
1. Do you use testing schedules? Yes Who creates these?
2. Do you regularly conduct incoming goods Yes How is this carried out?
3. Is there constant manufacturing supervision? Yes How is this carried out?
4. Do manufacturing personnel conduct their own Yes How is this carried out?
5. Is there a defined process for parts Yes What is the procedure?
that are not in order?
6. Do you regularly conduct outgoing goods Yes How is this carried out?
7. Do you use an instrument to analyze errors? Yes Which instrument?
And to avoid errors? No
8. How do you ensure defect-free production?
- Inspect workpieces for compliance with dimensional, testing and acceptance standards.
- Conduct random sample testing.
- Are testing statistics recorded?
9. Quality Assurance Procedures (rejects/re-machining)
Are all parts inspected for quality? Yes No
Do you sort according to good/rejects/re-work? Yes No
Is the customer informed of deviation from standard quality? Yes No
AT-B/Hä; Version: 13 Feb. 2008 / Rev. 01 1183afbe-7ad8-4dc5-8239-0f40d33e4cfc.xls Page 4 of 5
E. Quality Management
1. Is your company certified with respect to any materials or products? Yes No
2. Is a Quality Management System used? Yes No
3. Is the Quality Management System documented in written form? Yes No
4. Which standards are covered by the Quality Management System? ISO 9001:2008
5. Is Quality Management System certified? Yes No
If yes, please attach a copy of this certificate.
6. Is one person responsible for quality management? Yes No
If yes, please indicate name and position.
7. Are work procedures followed? Yes No
8. Are measurement and test results documented? Yes No
9. Are production personnel qualified to perform their daily activities? Yes No
10. Number of company employees involved in quality management, assurance and inspection
11. Do you know about the Quality Management Systems at all
none of the
12. How do you ensure on-time and high-quality
delivery of your products?
13. If you do not have a Quality Management System: What measures are taken to ensure the required
14. Is a Quality Management System in the planning stages? Yes No
The information provided in this survey is correct.
Date Authorized Signature
AT-B/Hä; Version: 13 Feb. 2008 / Rev. 01 1183afbe-7ad8-4dc5-8239-0f40d33e4cfc.xls Page 5 of 5