CURRENT EVERETT OPENING:
POSTED: November 23, 2007
POSITION: Maintenance Technician
FLSA: NON-EXEMPT (Hourly)
SHIFT: Inquire with Human Resource
REPORTS TO: Facility Manager
Job Summary: For complete job description see Human Resources
Perform various machine maintenance on machines and facilities within area of specialization
including repair/maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems on
both conventional and CNC lathes/mills machine centers.
· Perform operations involved in servicing and maintenance of machines tools, hand and power
tools and machine attachments.
· Check and maintain compressor, chip collection systems, etc.
· Check and service of electrical and electronic panels and controls.
· Replacement of parts and control modules.
· Disassemble, select repair procedure, repair/replace worn or defective parts.
· Perform welding operations (optional).
· Perform duties incidental to the accomplishment of the assigned task.
· Depending on skills and experience, may train lower level maintenance technicians.
· Promote shop safety practices and policies
· Willingness to support company training and cross functional efforts
· Education and/or experience consist of a high school diploma or equivalent, 5 yrs
experience in repair/maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical
systems on both conventional and CNC lathes/mills machine centers.
· Ability to read and interpret manuals, drawings and schematics of machine tools and
TO APPLY: All applications must be received by close date noted above.
Current employees: To be considered for this position submit a company internal
application to Human Resource available in the Main Lunchroom
Submit a resume or complete a company application to Human Resource at::
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug free employer: Drug Screen Required