Supplier Invitation for Vendor Pre-qualification on the
GPG Central Vendor Database
The Gauteng Provincial Government (GPG) hereby invites vendors to be pre-qualified as potential service providers to GPG for purchases below R500 000.
In pursuing the National and Provincial transformation and empowerment agenda preference will be given to black, black empowered, black women, people with disabilities
and youth owned enterprises and SMMEs.
Application forms are available from Wednesday 10th November 2010 at the following venues:
CLUSTERED GAUTENG REGIONS FOR VENDOR PRE-QUALIFICATION APPLICATION FORMS
CLUSTER 3 (PRETORIA CLUSTER 4
CLUSTER 1 (MAMELODI) CLUSTER 2 (SOSHANGUVE)
CENTRAL) (GSSC - JOHANNESBURG)
MAMELODI SOSHANGUVE PRETORIA CENTRAL JOHANNESBURG CENTRAL
Munitoria Building 756 Block H 327 Nedbank Building Lower Ground Level
Makhubela Street Soshanguve 0152 200 Pretorius Street 78 Fox Street
Mamelodi Tshwane Pretoria 0001 Johannesburg
Time: 10H00-12H00 Time: 10H00-12H00 Time: 10H00-12H00 Time: 09H00-15H00
CLUSTER 5 (KLIPTOWN) CLUSTER 6 (SEBOKENG) (GRACE FLATHELA - CLUSTER 8 (WESTONARIA)
ELDOS \ KLIPTOWN SEBOKENG GRACE FLATHELA WESTONARIA CITY
Kliptown Taxi Rank 21082 Zone 14 Lesedi Shopping Centre 88 Edward street office No. 4
Shop No 19 Sebokeng, 1983 Ground floor suit no.27 Westonaria, 1787
Kliptown Sedibeng Vosloorus West Rand
Time: 10H00-12H00 Time: 10H00-12H00 Time: 10H00-12H00 Time: 10H00-12H00
Pre-qualification application forms will be available from most GPG Departments and Entities and can also be downloaded from the websites:
www.finance.gpg.gov.za or www.gautengonline.gov.za and click on the icon “Vendor Management”.
Applications MUST be deposited in the Tender Box, Gauteng Department of Finance, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, accessible 24 hours.
Closing date is Wednesday, 15th January 2011.
Suppliers who were notified that their application for vendor pre-qualification was successful need not apply but update their vendor information if applicable.
Failure to comply with this requirement will automatically lead to suspension from the GPG Vendor Database. The vendor pre-qualification process will be on annual basis. All
applicants will be notified whether their application has been successful or not.
Enquiries: Tel. No: (011) 689 8684 / 689 6040 / 689 8071 / 689 8991 / 689 4630
GOODS AND SERVICES REQUIRED
1 .Catering Services 25. Building Rentals and leases PROFESSIONAL AND FMCG
2. Security Services including Security 26. Laundry Services GENERAL SERVICES 1. Cutlery and Crockery
Surveillance Equipment Installation 1 .Events Management 2. Grocery
3. Cleaning Services ASSETS 2. Training 3. Stationery
4. Fumigation Services 1. Office Furniture and School Furniture 3. Workshops 4. Perishables
5. Office Automation Repair Services 2. Office Equipment excluding 4. Printing (posters, pamphlets) 5. Cleaning Material
6. Equipment Maintenance computers and printers 5. Promotional Items 6. Linen
7. Electrical Installations 3. Trolleys 6. Publication (adverts, 7. Confectionery Services
8. Plumbing 4. Water Dispensers media Newspapers) 8. Dairy
9. Swimming Pool Repairs 5. Electrical Appliances 7. Travelling(air flights) 9. Photo Copy paper
10. Building Renovations 6. Office Automation equipment 8. Transport(chauffeur) 10. Fresh and Processed meat
11. Paving 7. Step-ladders 9. Consultancy Services 11. Frozen Food
12. Garden Landscaping 8. Dictaphones 10. Distributions (pamphlets, 12. Fresh and Processed vegetables
13. Indoor Plants 9. Musical Instruments printed material) 13. Safety Clothes/equipment
14. Installation of Locks , doors, windows 10. Cell-phones and accessories 11. Recruitment 14. Knitwear
and blinds 11. Fork-lifts 15.Manufacture and Distribution
15. Painting services 12. Notice Boards ICT of Uniform
16. Fixed Installations 13. Calculators 1. Consumables (cartridges, memory 16. Sport Equipment
17. Waste Removal 14. Fire-extinguishers sticks, drum units)
18. Fire Protection Systems 15. Sewing Machines 2. Software MEDICAL
19. Shelving Installation 3. Network Cabling Equipment and Consumables
20. PABX Installation Medical Equipment maintenance
22. Borehole Drilling Medical Professional services
23. Furniture Removals (training-care givers and paupers burial)
24. Supply and Installation of grass
GDF COMMUNICATIONS / GPG _ 1020