INDEPENDENT DISTRIbuToR Telephone orders: (800) 520-994 Fax orders: (888) 830-1496
All Inquiries: (800) 520-9944
PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY
Social Security Number
or* Federal ID Number
Sponsor ID Number Sponsor Name (Last, First, Initial) Sponsor Phone Number
Name of Distributor (Last, First, Initial) (This is your personal name or your business name. Recognition and checks will be in this name.)
Name of Principal Person if different from Distributor name (Last, First, Initial)
Spouse Name (if Applying) (Last, First, Initial) Spouse Social Security Number
Street Address (Mailing Address) Apartment Number
City, Town Zip Code
Email Area Code Home Area Code FAX Area Code Cell
( ) ( ) ( )
I, the undersigned, have read and agree to the terms and conditions that are contained on the reverse side of this document.
Signature Date Spouse Signature Date
I may elect to order product and/or sales aids in the future by telephone, fax, or mail.
Please keep the following credit card information and signature on file to facilitate such
orders. I authorize you to charge such orders to my credit card as follows:
method of Payment
Credit Card Visa Mastercard AmEx Discover
Personal Check Cashier’s Check Money Order PayPal
Credit Card Number Expiration Date
Cardholder Signature Date
No commission checks will be issued until livethesource® receives and accepts a completed and signed Distributor Application.
FIRST oRDER - FoR ImmEDIATE SHIPmENT
ITEM # PRODUCT DESCRIPTION QTY BV EACH PRICE EACH TOTAL QTY X PRICE
4001 daily source™ 4 PAK $153.60
3001 daily source™ 3 PAK $115.20
2001 daily source™ 2 PAK $ 76.80
1001 daily source™ Single Bottle $ 38.40
*Shipping and handling charges and sales tax (if applicable) will be applied at the time your order is processed.
Yes! Enroll me in the Autoship Program and ship me my order below every month. (check this box)
I receive a 20% discount off retail. Your Autoship will start next month. If you want daily source™ now, enter an order above.
monthly Autoship Date 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(choose and circle your shipping date) 17 18 19 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
AuToSHIP PRICE* QTY ToTAL
daily source™ - 4 PAK $144.00
daily source™ - 3 PAK $108.00
daily source™ - 2 PAK $ 72.00
daily source™ - Single Bottle $ 36.00
*plus tax and s/h
TERmS & CoNDITIoNS
The ‘Live the Source’ (hereinafter called: “LTS”) Policies and Procedures, and the LTS compensation plan are incorporated by reference into the
terms and conditions of this agreement In their current form and as amended by LTS at its sole discretion. As used throughout this document, the
term ‘Agreement” refers to this Distributor application and agreement, the LTS Policies and Procedures, and the Compensation Plan.
1. The LTS Policies and Procedures, and the LTS Compensation Plan are incorporated by reference into the terms and conditions of this agreement,
in their current form and as amended by LTS at its sole discretion. As used throughout this document, the term “Agreement’ refers to this Distributor
Application and Agreement, the Policies and Procedures, and the Compensation Plan.
2. I understand and agree that the Company may make modifications to the Agreement at its sole discretion, and that all such changes shall be
binding upon me. All changes to the Agreement shall become effective upon publication in official Company literature. The continuation of my
business or my acceptance of bonuses or commissions shall constitute my acceptance of all amendments.
3. I have read this Agreement and acknowledge receiving and reading all documents, incorporated by reference, and agree to abide by (and be
bound by) the terms contained herein.
4. I shall be subject to disciplinary sanctions as specified in the Policies and Procedures at the Company’s discretion for the violation or breach of
any term or provision of the Agreement. Upon the voluntary or involuntary cancellation of this Agreement, I shall lose, and expressly waive, any and
all rights, including property rights, to my previous downline organization and to any bonus, commission, or other compensation arising from the
sales generated by my prior downline organization or myself.
5. I agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless, from any and all claims, damages, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of
my actions or conduct, and that of my employees and agents in violation of this Agreement
6. As a LTS distributor, I acknowledge that l am an independent contractor and not an agent or employee of LTS. I understand that I will not be
treated as an employee for federal or state tax purposes.
7. As a distributor, I will not make exaggerated statements, disclosures, claims or representations to sell LTS products or services, or in recruiting
other prospective distributors, other than those contained in approved LTS literature.
8. I understand that no purchase other than a Distributor Kit is necessary to become a distributor. I understand that I may terminate my
distributorship at anytime. I further understand that l am under no obligation to make any financial investment to become a distributor. I also
understand that any successful retail business will incur business expenses beyond the purchase of product. I understand that in the months that l
earn a bonus check, a monthly administrative fee of $5 will be deducted from my bonus check.
9. As a LTS Distributor and above, I must generate a minimum monthly personal sales volume of 90 PV. If I fail to do so, I will be considered inactive
for that month and ineligible for any bonus or commissions.
10. If I am at the Distributor Level and I do not have personal sales volume (PV) for six consecutive months, I will then become a Preferred
Customer and my distributorship will be cancelled. I understand that if I am at the Executive Level or higher and I don’t have at least a 90PV
Qualifying order in 6 consecutive months, I will become a preferred customer, my distributorship will be cancelled and my downline will roll up to the
next qualified upline distributor. I understand that I may re-enroll after 12 months, which will require me to:
a.) Submit a new Independent Distributor Agreement Form, (with the sponsor of my choice), no sooner than 12 months (365 days) after my
resignation or termination date.
b.) Purchase a current Distributor Kit.
c.) Begin at entry level in building a new downline organization. d.) If you were terminated due to non-renewal of your Independent
Distributorship** and you wish to reapply to become an Independent Distributor under the same sponsor, you can reapply no sooner than 3 months
(90 days) after your termination from the Company but you will no longer have your original downline. This is the only time when reapplication after
a 3-month waiting period is considered. If you wish to reapply under a new sponsor of your choice, the 12-month waiting period, after termination,
applies (your personal group will roll up to the next qualified upline distributor).
11. I understand that in order to maintain a viable marketing system and to comply with changes in applicable laws, LTS reserves the right to change
prices, company policies, company literature and/or the compensation plan without prior notice.
12. I understand that, should I wish to terminate my distributorship, I must notify LTS within 30 days after resignation. Any salable product may
be returned to LTS for a refund equal to 100% of the original purchase price, less any commissions or bonuses paid. This refund is subject to the
distributor’s prior representations regarding compliance with the 70% rule, referred to in this document and in the company’s policy and procedures
manual. In any state in which a specific buyback requirement has been enacted which may vary from the foregoing, LTS shall repurchase products
in accordance with the applicable statute. Perishable items, such as food or skin care products; will not be refunded after 90 days from the date of
13. I understand that in order for me to be successful in this program I must purchase and sell LTS products and retail them myself and sponsor
other distributors to do the same. (In order for my sponsors to be successful, they must purchase and sell products at retail and recruit other people
to do the same… and so on). I understand that, in order to qualify for commissions and bonus, I must retail or use in business building… 70% of the
product purchased before I purchase additional product. Florida residents please note: I further understand that I must retail 70% of the previous
month’s product purchases, before l am eligible to qualify for bonuses for the following month, on that purchases volume.
Reports referring to large earnings of successful LTS distributors are neither necessarily typical nor representative of what individual LTS
distributors may earn. No one can be guaranteed success as a LTS distributor and not all distributors earn derivative income. Furthermore, it is not
recommended by LTS that any prospective distributor leave current employment or make any substantial product purchase until such time as their
retail business, from the sale of products, generates steady and significant income. Individual earnings are strictly dependent upon individual time,
effort and enterprise.
Annual Renewal Fee
The position of Independent Distributor is valid for one year and must be renewed annually by the close of the last business day of the anniversary
month in which you became an Independent Distributor. While timely renewal is your responsibility, LTS will attempt to notify you prior to your
renewal date. You may submit the Annual Renewal Fee by check, money order or credit card. Failure to renew will be considered a voluntary
termination and will result in the loss of all Independent Distributor rights, removal from the marketing structure, forfeiture of future commissions,
loss of right to any incentive or awards, and loss of your downline organization, which will be transferred to your qualified upline sponsor in the next
commission period. To re-apply see item 10(d) Terms and Conditions and Policies & Procedures for detailed information.
1. LTS will automatically draw funds from your Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card or American Express Debit or Credit Card, in the amount you have
authorized. See below for AutoShip details.
2. You may cancel the optional AutoShip program at any time after the first month by notifying the company.
Cancellations must be received at least two business days prior to the appropriate draft dates.
3. LTS cannot withdraw funds from your account (on a monthly basis) other than those you have preauthorized.
4. LTS will charge a processing fee for all AutoShip product transactions. (See AutoShip order form for details)
5. If your credit card does not clear on the day withdrawals are made, you will not receive AutoShip products. It is your sole responsibility to place an
order by month end to receive order credit to qualify for any bonuses or commissions; LTS is not responsible for notification.
6. Draft date for the AutoShip is any business day of your choice, during a calendar month. Declined credit cards will be re-attempted twice.
• AutoShip orders will be processed on any business day of the month that is chosen by the distributor.
• Change or cancel your monthly AutoShip order anytime two days prior to the processing day.
• Automatically achieve your predetermined monthly Personal Sales Volume (PV) (orders must be a minimum 90 PV (or more) by using AutoShip.
• Choosing an AutoShip package is easy: Fill out the Auto Ship order form, choose from pre-selected packages or customize your AutoShip. Return
the order form with your application.