AMI Motor Management
NEWS Issue 26
New Baby Range Rover Contacts
Fleet Services 01992
Range Rover Evoque brings sensational coupé design to one of the world’s great- 554184
est marques. Light-footed and nimble, it’s unmistakably a Range Rover for today’s Ian Tolley
demanding driver – with an engaging blend of dynamic handling and refined engi-
neering. It’s the smallest, Darren Moore 500595
lightest and most fuel- or
efficient Range Rover ever, 554184
with an irresistible pres- Accounts 01992
ence. And with a tempting Maxine Voight 554311
array of exterior and inte-
rior designs to choose from Administration 01992
– plus a host of advanced Sarah Green 554184
technology options – you
can personalise Range Managing Direc- 01992
Rover Evoque to your own
individual taste and life-
Demo cars are available
10/10, BMW 118D M-Sport 5dr Manual - to Local customers,
please contact us if you
Metallic & Bluetooth, £226.00 Per Month
have a requirement.
PLEASE CALL US FOR A
QUOTE ON ANY MAKE
AND ANY MODEL OF
Ask for Darren or Rick on
10/10, BMW 318D M-Sport 4dr Manual - 01992 554184 or 01992
Full Leather, Metallic & Bluetooth, £323.00 500595.
Per Month Quote 101034 Why not e-mail us with
your full requirements
10/10, BMW 320D M-Sport Estate Auto -
Full Leather, Metallic & Bluetooth, Funding your Fleet
£361.00 Per Month Quote 101035 Contract Hire
All of the above cars are based on Contract Hire with an initial deposit of 3
payments in advance followed by 35 term payments and 10,000mls per an- Sale & Lease Back
num (unless otherwise stated), NON maintained. Based on the base specifi-
cation. All offers are subject to availability. All prices are exclusive of VAT. Employee Car
Quotes for other terms, specifications and mileages are available upon re-
quest. Please call 01992 554184 and ask for Darren or Rick. Outright Purchase
1) What does RAC stand for?
2) The prancing horse is the symbol of which car manufacturer?
3) Who designed the first modern petrol-driven internal combustion engine for the car?
4) What make of car is featured in the film “Back To The Future”?
5) In which country was the first Audi made?
6) Behind the U.S.A which country has the second largest road network in the world?
7) According to the Highway Code, passengers of what age and above are responsible
for themselves wearing a seatbelt?
8) What was the name of the Volkswagen Beetle which made its first appearance in “The
9) Which historical make of car was nicknamed the Tin Lizzie?
10) In which year did Czechoslovakia become the first country to make seat belts compul-
11) Who holds the record as being Britain's youngest ever Formula 1 Driver?
12) In which country are Saabs manufactured?
13) Which British car manufacturer shares its name with a London Bridge?
14) In which American city did the first traffic lights appear?
15) Which car model was named after the man who founded Detroit?
16) What is the minimum legal tread depth across the breadth of a tyre on a car?
17) What is the maximum fine for breaking the speed limit on a motorway?
18) What is the maximum speed limit for a car towing a caravan when on a motorway?
19) What was the Jaguar car called before 1945?
20) Which car manufacturer designed Chris Boardman's gold medal-winning bike?
21) Which Ferrari was named after the son of Enzo Ferrari who was killed in a car acci-
22) Who is Ferraris designer?
23) What does AMG stand for?
24) Lamborghini is owned by which German car manufacturer?
25) Which TV Series featured a car called “Kitt”?
26) Which famous film featured the “Pontiac Firebird Trans AM”?
27) Which well known TV series featured a “Dodge Charger”?
28) Which car manufacturers uses this famous saying “vorsprung durch Technik”?
29) What car was driven/owned by Wayne in “Waynes World”?
30) Which TV series features the “GMC van, painted black and grey with a red stripe,
black and red rims, and a rooftop spoiler”
If you would like to receive this newsletter as a PDF file please e-mail email@example.com with a “request news-
letter PDF” in the title box.
If you would like to view our immediately available stock please view our website
www.amimotormanagement.co.uk and if you would like to receive our bi-weekly used car stock list please call Neil
on 01992 554184 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can also offer you great savings if you “outright purchase” your cars on all of the above and many more if
you prefer to buy your cars rather than lease or contract hire. Please speak to us for prices.
This is printed on paper from a sustainable managed forest certified by the FEFC council.