Design Documentation Ieee Template - Excel by ecq34441

VIEWS: 429 PAGES: 7

More Info
									                   IEEE RTVIS Working Group 12
        Software Documentation for Rail Equipment and Systems
                         ACTION ITEMS
 ID     Mtg                          Action Item                                   Who            Due Date   Completed   Mtg                Comments




18.01    18   Update draft and standard to incorporate outlines.              Paul Jamieson         ---      08/18/03    19
17.01    17   Update all outlines to revised table format version 02             Authors
              including reference standard clause and subclause numbers.

17.02    17   Review IEEE 1063 - 2001 against the outline for SUM.             Tom Tougas
17.03    17   Update draft and standard to incorporate outlines.              Paul Jamieson          ---                 18
16.01    16   Review the SPMP and provide comments to Shanti Morar                 All            09/18/02   10/23/02    17

16.02    16   Update all outlines to updated table format.                       Authors          09/18/02   10/23/02    17
16.03    16   Revise the ICD to conform to the comments and table             Marilyn Phillips    09/18/02   10/23/02    17
              structure
16.04    16   Review the deliveralbes selection document and provide                All           09/18/02   10/22/02    17
              comments to Paul Jamieson
16.05    16   Confirm the status of other IEEE standards that may be under    Paul Jamieson       09/18/02   10/22/02    17
              revision.
16.06    16   Update draft and standard to incorporate outlines.              Paul Jamieson       09/18/02   10/23/02    17
15.01    15   Determine the impact of IEEE 1016 revision on the existing      Bill MacArthur      05/21/02   05/30/02    16
              outline draft.
15.02    15   Determine the status of other IEEE standards that may be        Paul Jamieson       05/21/02   05/23/02    16     Distributed on 05/23/02 via email.
              under revision.
15.03    15   Revise SDD to include in section 3.0 information regarding     Charles Pleckaitis   05/21/02   10/22/02    17
              rationale.
15.04    15   Revise the ICD to conform to the comments and table             Marilyn Phillips    05/21/02   05/30/02    16
              structure
15.05    15   Update draft standard to incorporate outlines.                  Paul Jamieson       05/28/02   05/30/02    16
14.01    14   Develop introductory information on how the group               Bill MacArthur      03/15/02   04/15/02    15    Discussed as part of draft standard
              envisions the standard implemenetation.                                                                          review in meeting 16.
14.02    14   Update SPMP update per meeting comments                          Shanti Morar       03/15/02   05/29/02    16
14.03    14   Revise the SDD based on the meeting comments.                  Charles Pleckaitis   04/02/02   04/23/02    15

14.04    14   Develop a object oriented and UML samples with design          Charles Pleckaitis   03/15/02   04/23/02    15
              attributes to include in the SDD informative annex.            Francois Ouellette
 ID     Mtg                       Action Item                                   Who            Due Date   Completed   Mtg                Comments
14.05   14 Revise the ICD to conform to the table format.                  Marilyn Philips     04/02/02    04/23/02   15
14.06   14 Revise the DBDD based on the meeting comments.                Bonnie McDonough      04/02/02    04/02/02   15

14.07   14   Confirm section numbers in the outlines provide a readily     Outline Authors     03/15/02   10/21/02    17
             understood reference to the reference standard.
14.08   14   Forward matrix of CMM KPAs.                                  Charles Pleckaitis   02/28/02   03/12/02    15    Distributed 03/13/02 to outline
                                                                                                                            groups.
14.09   14   Update draft standard to incorporate outlines.             Paul Jamieson          04/02/02   04/24/02    15
13.01   13   Revise the SPMP to utilize the revised table.              Shanti Morar           02/01/02   02/20/01    14
13.02   13   Added examples to the SVVR outline.                      Francois Ouellette       02/01/02   02/20/02    14
13.03   13   Develop the SRS outline.                                    John Corvin           01/04/02   02/20/02    14
                                                                     Bonnie McDonough
13.04   13   Revise the SDD based on the meeting comments.            Charles Pleckaitis       01/04/02   02/20/02    14
13.05   13   Add examples to the SDD outline.                         Charles Pleckaitis       02/20/02   02/20/02    14
13.06   13   Revise the ICD based on any comments received. Comments   Marilyn Philips         02/20/02   02/21/01    14    See revised action under meeting 14.
             due 01/31/02                                               Peter Marcato
13.07   13   Revise the DBDD based on the meeting comments.          Bonnie McDonough          01/04/02   02/21/02    14
                                                                      Charles Pleckaitis
13.08   13   Add examples to the DBDD outline.                       Bonnie McDonough          02/20/02   02/21/02    14
                                                                      Charles Pleckaitis
13.09   13   Develop the STP based on IEEE 829 mapping.              Denise Edgecomb-          01/04/02   02/20/02    14
                                                                            Cope
13.10   13   Revise the STPr based on IEEE 829 mapping.              Denise Edgecomb-          01/04/02   02/20/02    14
                                                                            Cope
13.11   13   Revise the SVD based on the meeting comments.               Tom Tougas            01/04/02   02/20/02    14
13.12   13   Revise the SUM based on the meeting comments.               Tom Tougas            01/04/02   02/20/02    14
13.13   13   Revise deliverable selection.                              Paul Jamieson          01/04/02   02/21/02
12.01   12   Develop outline for SRS.                                  Bill MacArthur          11/21/01   12/12/01    13    Assigned to John Corvin as 13.04

12.02   12   Develop outline for SDD.                                     Charlie Pleckaitis   11/21/01   12/12/02    13
                                                                           Rich Kittelstad
12.03   12   Develop outline for IRS and IDD or ICD.                       Marilyn Philips     11/30/01   12/14/01    13    Outline distributed for review
                                                                           Peter Marcato
12.04   12   Develop outline for DBDD.                                   Bonnie McDonough      11/21/01   12/14/01    13
                                                                            Bob O'Brien

12.05   12   Revise outline into new format for SPMP.                      Shanti Morar        11/21/01   12/13/01    13
12.06   12   Revise outline into new format for SVVP and SVVR.           Francois Ouellette    11/21/01   12/13/01    13
12.07   12   Revise outline into new format for STP, STPr and STR..      Denise Edgecomb-      11/21/01   12/13/01    13
                                                                               Cope
12.08   12   Provide outlines for SVD and SUM.                              Tom Tougas         11/21/01   12/14/01    13
12.09   12   Update draft standard to incorporate outlines.                Paul Jamieson         NA       02/21/02
 ID     Mtg                       Action Item                                       Who             Due Date   Completed   Mtg              Comments
11.01   11 Review all strawman in preparation for draft standard review.            All             10/23/01    10/22/01   12 See action item for meeting 12

11.02   11    Contact Tom Tougas and reaffirm committee participation.          Paul Jamieson       08/30/01   08/16/01    12    Email sent on 08/16/01.

11.03   11    Revise outline format using revised table format.               John Corvin, Denise   09/10/01   10/24/01    12    Information provided on SQAP,
                                                                             Edgecomb-Cope, Lori                                 SCMP and SRTM. B. McDonough
                                                                               Karr, Shanti Morar                                has taken responsibility for the
                                                                                                                                 SRTM.
11.04   11    Incorporate outlines into standard.                               Paul Jamieson       09/30/01   10/24/01    12    Available outlines were incorporated.

10.01   10    Determine a method of addressing the total population of            Lori Karr         07/24/01   07/18/01    11    Preliminary meeting scheduled for
              allocated software requirements and allocation to individual    Francois Ouellette                                 06/27/01
              SCIs using the SRTM.                                              Paul Jamieson
10.02   10    Update SRTM outline based on meeting comments.                      Lori Karr         07/31/01   07/18/01    11
10.03   10    Review 12207 and update SCMP.                                      John Corvin        07/31/01   08/14/01    11
10.04   10    Review 12207 and update SPMP based on meeting                     Shanti Morar        07/31/01   08/09/01    11
              comments.
10.05   10    Post all outlines (straw men) on the website and request          Paul Jamieson       07/05/01   08/10/01    11
              comments be sent to the author.
10.06   10    Provide outlines for SVD and SUM.                                  Tom Tougas         09/10/01   10/24/01    12    See 12.08
10.07   10    Provide outlines for SRS, IRS, SDD, IDD and DBDD.                 Bill MacArthur      09/10/01   10/24/01    12    Divided task between team members

09.01   09    Update reference standard listing to address ATA 102 and          Paul Jamieson       07/17/01   05/31/01    11    Emailed prior to meeting.
              spelling corrections
09.02   09    Provide a set of reference standards including J-Std-016 to        John Corvin        07/17/01   08/14/01    11
              the primary team members.
09.03   09    Develop a outline (straw man) for the SPMP.                        Shanti Morar         NA       05/17/01    10
                                                                                 Byron Frank
                                                                              Linda Sue Boehmer
09.04   09    Revise process flow diagram to include safety activities and      Paul Jamieson       07/17/01   05/24/01    11    Emailed prior to meeting.
              include SPMP.
09.05         Create a graphic showing the relationship of the maintenance       Tom Tougas         07/17/01   08/15/01    11    Overcome by events
              document.
09.06   09    Map 829 requirements against the SVVP and SVVR. A               Denise Edgecomb-      07/31/01   08/15/01    11
              recommendation for final STD, STP and STR configuration               Cope
              will be made.
09.07   09    Update SRTM outline based on meeting comments.                      Lori Karr           NA       05/16/01    10
09.08   09    Update the draft standard                                        Paul Jamieson          NA       08/15/01
08.01   08    Confirm availablility for next meeting in February and          Denise Edgecomb-      01/15/01   01/26/01    09    Emailed prior to meeting
              provide hotel reservation information.                                Cope
08.02   08    Contact EIA to determine how J-STD-016 can be utilized            Tom McGean          02/13/01   02/20/01    09    Emailed prior to meeting
              within P1558.
 ID     Mtg                        Action Item                                       Who             Due Date   Completed   Mtg            Comments
08.03   08 Inform team how to abstract text from Adobe Acrobat text for           John Corvin        02/13/01    01/23/01   09 Emailed prior to meeting
            insertion into P1558.
08.04   08 Update P1558 draft for additional comments from meeting                 Lori Karr         02/13/01   12/29/01    09   Version 1.1 posted on website.
            07.
08.05   08 Update diagram to be used within P1558.                               Paul Jamieson       02/13/01   02/06/01    09   Emailed prior to meeting
08.06   08 Develop sample document template to be used within P1558.             Paul Jamieson       02/13/01   02/19/01    09   Emailed prior to meeting

08.07   08    Determine if P1558 can be utilized on a NYCT program as a           Tibor Simon        02/13/01   08/14/01    11   Can the NYCT R160 project be used
              feasibility implementation.                                                                                        as the feasibility demonstration?
                                                                                                                                 Note: The specification references
                                                                                                                                 this draft standard.

08.08   08    Determine level of coordination required with IEEE 12207           Tom McGean          02/13/01   12/08/01    09   Coordination not required.
              and potential change to P1558 PAR.
08.09   08    Determine if additional requirements/documents are required      Denise Edgecomb-      02/13/01   02/19/01    09   Emailed prior to meeting
              for safety-critical systems                                      Cope, Shanti Morar
08.10   08    Determine if IEEE 1058 SPMP can be used as a basis for the         Shanti Morar        02/13/01   05/17/01    10   SPMP will replace the SDP as the
              SDP.                                                                                                               overall planning document.
08.11   08    Determine status of all reference standards for PAR activity       Paul Jamieson       02/13/01   02/06/01    09   Emailed prior to meeting.
              and add to standard listing.
08.12   08    Prepare agenda for February meeting.                               Paul Jamieson       01/27/00   12/28/00    09   Emailed prior to meeting.
08.13   08    Update reference standard listing to incorporate all reference     Paul Jamieson       02/13/01   02/06/01    09   Emailed prior to meeting.
              standards from meeting 08 draft.
08.14   08    Confirm Tom Tougas effort to address the maintenance               Paul Jamieson       02/13/01   12/07/00    09   Confirmation received 12/08/00
              documents.
08.15   08    Remind Linda Martinez of action item 06.09                         Paul Jamieson       02/13/01   12/28/00    09   Confirmation received 01/02/01
08.16   08    Provide sample of RTM document from the NYCT 63rd                   Tibor Simon        02/13/01   02/08/01    09   Emailed prior to meeting.
              Street project.
07.01   07    Provide information for next meeting in December - hotel,        Denise Edgecomb-      10/01/00   10/31/00    08
              directions, etc.                                                       Cope
07.02   07    Incorporate information from Martin's new table into the             Lori Karr         11/13/00   12/05/00    08
              draft standard document
07.03   07    E-mail minutes and action list to group. Ensure posting on       Paul Jamieson, Lori   11/13/00   12/05/00    08
              the web site (Paul)                                               Karr, Byron Frank
              NOTE: See also action items from Meeting 06 - the dates
              were changed to 11/20, and the "who" for some of them
              was also changed.
06.01   06    Define what a software item is (see also item 05.16 "Define        Paul Jamieson       01/15/00   08/10/01    11   Emailed prior to meeting.
              the software product"). Include definition of CSCI as well.
              Coordinate with J-Std-016.
06.02   06    E-mail updated list of documents                                   Martin Cloutier      ASAP      06/05/00    07
ID      Mtg                        Action Item                                           Who           Due Date   Completed   Mtg              Comments
06.03   06 E-mail minutes and action list to group. Ensure posting on            Paul Jamieson, Lori   11/13/00    12/05/00   08 Still open for meeting 06
            the web site (Paul)                                                   Karr, Byron Frank
06.04   06 Determine the applicable standard                                             All           11/20/00   12/05/00    08    Add an action item for meeting 8 to
                                                                                                                                    update this standard
06.05   06    Evaluate if the 4 maintenance documents (SPS, SVD, CPM,               Tom Tougas,        11/20/00   02/28/01    09    Add action item to meeting 8 for P.J.
              FSM/LCP) that are required by the J-STD-016-1995 are                  Real Kirouac                                    to call Tom
              required as separate work products or can be combined.

06.06   06    Generate the next draft of the outline of the standard (see also       Lori Karr,        11/20/00   12/05/00    08
              item 05.06 "Create Outline / Introduction")                          Paul Jamieson
06.07   06    Discuss with IEEE what tailoring guidelines may be placed            Paul Jamieson       11/20/00   12/05/00    08
              in the standard, and where in the document they should go
              (body or annex?)
06.08   06    Ask IEEE staff support person if J-STD-016 is ready for            Linda Sue Boehmer     10/01/00   10/23/00    08    "Who" was changed from Paul to
              issue and how does it differ from the 1995 document? (with                                                            Linda Sue at Mtg 07; date changed to
              Dennis Bodson)                                                                                                        10/1
06.09   06    Send to committee members a list of links to other good              Linda Martinez      11/20/00   01/26/01    09    Add action item to meeting 8 for P.J.
              examples of what we're trying to do - give purpose, tailoring                                                         to remind Linda of this AI
              guidance, and examples for each document

06.10   06    Document assignments (see minutes for details):                       Shanti Morar,      11/20/00   05/17/01    10    SQAP and SDP completed 12/5/00.
               s SDP, including SQAP, SCMP, and SVVP                                John Corvin,                                    Include build procedures impactg in
                                                                                    Byron Frank,                                    SCMP. SVVP emailed 02/19/01
                                                                                 Linda Sue Boehmer
06.11   06     s The four maintenance ones (SPS, SVD, CPM,                          Tom Tougas,        11/20/00   02/28/01    09
                FSM/LCP) and SUM                                                    Real Kirouac
06.12   06     s STD, STR, STP, SIP                                              Denise Edgecomb-      11/20/00   02/28/01    09
                                                                                        Cope,
                                                                                    Leroy Denney
06.13   06     s SRS, IRS, SDD, IDD, DBDD                                          Bill MacArthur,     11/20/00   02/28/01    09    Include impact of CASE tools in
                                                                                   Linda Martinez,                                  SDD.
                                                                                     Tibor Simon
06.14   06     s SVVR                                                               Shanti Morar,      11/20/00   02/19/01    09    Emailed prior to meeting 09.
                                                                                    John Corvin,
                                                                                     Byron Frank
06.15   06     s RTM                                                                  Lori Karr        11/20/00   05/16/01    10
06.16   06    Determine separation criteria - do we combine documents or                 All           11/20/00   12/05/00    08    Do in conjunction with Document
              keep them separate? Example SRS/IRS or SDD/IDD                                                                        assignments (AI 6.10 through 6.15).
                                                                                                                                    Closed on 12/5 as per this note
ID      Mtg                         Action Item                                     Who               Due Date   Completed      Mtg             Comments
06.17   06 Monitor committee progress and alert if we are wandering             Linda Martinez        Ongoing     12/05/00      08 Closed as per action item 08.09 from
            into IEEE-1483 territory regarding safety related software                                                              meeting 8.

06.18   06    Address how the standard will apply to new development,                                  Future
              legacy, and COTS
06.19   06    Determine where the build procedure goes                       Shanti Morar, John        Future     12/05/00      08    This will be combined with SCMP
                                                                              Corvin, Linda Sue                                       effort
                                                                               Boehmer, Byron
05.01   05    Review the J-STD-016 for May 2000 Meeting                             Frank
                                                                                     All              05/31/00     05/31/00     06
05.02   05    George (STD-498) and Martin (J-STD-016) will send the              Byron Frank,          ASAP      04/07/2000 -   08    J-STD-016 distributed 4/7/2000
              Standards files to Paul for distribution with the minutes.                                            partial

05.03   05    Review of Standard IEEE 1483 from                              Linda Sue Boehmer        05/31/00    05/31/00      06
              http://www.tsd.org/wg.htm
05.04   05    Brief working group members on Standard IEEE 1483                 George Hacken         05/31/00    05/31/00      06
05.05   05    Compile a list of all standards and provide team members          Paul Jamieson         05/31/00    12/05/00      08
              access to them
05.06   05    Create Outline/Introduction                                         Lori Karr,          05/31/00    12/05/00      08
                                                                                Paul Jamieson
05.07   05    Bill and Martin to produce the list of documents and their       Bill MacArthur,        05/31/00    05/31/00      06    Martin presented
              mapping to the standards and reason for the standard. This       Martin Cloutier
              will be incorporated into the outline. This will be based on J-
              STD-016 & others.
05.08   05    Martin, Shantilal & Dave: Develop the straw-man document          Martin Cloutier,      05/31/00    05/31/00      06    Shanti presented
              via the Software Development Plan.                              Shantilal Morar, Dave
                                                                                   Falkenberg
05.09   05    Create an action item database in Excel                             Byron Frank          ASAP       04/26/00      06
05.10   05    Evaluate whether there are standards for creation of an RTM.          Lori Karr                     12/05/00      08    Incorporate in item 6.15.

05.11   05    Research the various types of User Documentation that will                               Future     12/05/00      08    Incorporate in item 6.11.
              be required by our standard
05.12   05    Address impact of CASE Tools on our standard and                  Shantilal Morar        Future     12/05/00      08    Incorporate into SDP
              associated documentation
05.13   05    Determine whether an Informative Annex (for Software) is                                 Future     12/05/00      08
              required
05.14   05    Come to agreement on what the top-level document should                                  Future     12/05/00      08
              be. Is it our standard, or a top-level document such as the
              SDP?
05.15   05    Provide a definition for Software Reliability.                                           Future     12/05/00      08    Incorporate into SDP
ID      Mtg                          Action Item                    Who   Due Date   Completed   Mtg             Comments
05.16   05 Need to define the software product. For example, When          Future     12/05/00   08 Incorporated into User
            software is burned onto a PROM, is it now hardware or                                    documentation.
            software and does it require a Users’ Manual?

								
To top