Press and hold “0″ on the main screen to open the WAP browser.
On the main screen type * # 06 # for checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
* # 7780 # reset to factory settings.
* # 67705646 # This is the LCD display (operator logo) clear.
* # 0000 # To see software version.
* # 2820 # Bluetooth device address.
* # 746025625 # SIM Clock status allows.
* # 62209526 # – Displays the MAC address of the wireless adapter. This is only available in newer
devices that supports WLAN like N80
* # Pw +1234567890 a # Shows if sim have restrictions.
* # 92702689 # – takes you to a secret menu where you can find some of the following information:
1. Displays the serial number.
2. Shows month and year of manufacture
3. Displays (if any) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)
4. Displays the date of last repair – if they (0000)
5. Showing hours of life on the phone (time passes since last start)
* # 3370 # – Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. Improve the signal strength, better signal
reception. It is also helpful if u to GPRS and the service is not responding or too slow to use. The battery
will also run faster.
* # 3370 * – (EFR) deactivation. The phone will automatically restart. Increase battery life by 30%
because phone receives less signal switch.
* # 4720 # – Half Rate Codec activation.
* # 4720 * – Half Rate Codec deactivation. The phone will automatically restart.
If you have the wallet code for Nokia S60 mobile phone password, use this code reset: * # 7370925538 #
Note, your data is deleted in the wallet. The phone will ask you the lock code. Default lock code is: 12345
Press * # 3925538 # to delete the content and code of wallet.
* # # 7328748263373738 has security code.
Default security code is 12345
Unlock service provider: Insert sim, turn a phone and then press VOL UP (arrow keys) for 3 seconds,
should say pin code. Press C and then press the * message should flash, press * again and 04 * PIN *
PIN * PIN #
Change closed caller group (settings> security settings> user groups) to 00000 and clock delete the
message tone when you are sound in the vicinity of a radar speed trap. If it is your phone 2 to 500 piece
of security alarms at shop exits cause, gr8 for practical jokes! (Works for some Nokia phones.)