763 Sapphire Street
San Diego, Ca 92109
(609)-384-6283 | email@example.com
Objective: To find challenging and rewarding work in a dynamic environment.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Animation, Full Sail University, Orlando, FL, July 2008
Associate in Applied Computer Science, Ocean County College, Toms River, NJ December 2005
• AS.GE.CS.CSTT, CPE.GENERAL - Programming, Databases, Photoshop, Web Site Design
• Student Government senator and representative to academic standard committee
MPS Inc: 1/2006 – Current Digital Artist / Technical Artist
• Rendering hardware and software optimization, installing and configuring Linux and Windows
workstations, software and hardware troubleshooting
• Taking existing assets and integrating and updating as time allows for promotion material.
• Texturing and rigging new and existing assets
• Building the environment from the 3D pre-visualization – building the foreground and backdrop
as a mix of 3D and 2D cards, lighting and rendering the scenes
• Creating Art assets for Promotion Use
Vizual F/X Studios LLC: 9/2008 – 1/2006(closed) Digital Artist
• Responsible for translating 2D concept art into Polygon Meshes for use in Vizual FX's Proprietary game
engine, and for Xbox live title.
• Modeling & U/V Mapping in Maya
• Creating Zbrush-ready hard surface and organic low resolution Polygon Meshes
• Building and detailing high-resolution hard surface models in Maya for use as Normal Maps.
• Worked with both Realistic (MMO) and Toon Style (Cart Game)
Tech Solve Global: 10/2003 – 7/2005 System Engineer
Mars Employment, Inc: 1/2003 – 5/2004 System Engineer
Abbtech Staffing, NMCI Project: 8/2002 – 10/2005 Tier 3 Sweep Team / System Engineer
United States Air Force: July 1997 – August 2001
• Honorable Discharge and DOD Secret Security Clearance
• Firm understanding of lighting and color theory
• Traditional Sketching on pads and doodling in Adobe Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro
• Polygon and NURBS Modeler with subsets in Environments, Texturing, Rigging and Scripting
• Familiarity with Maya and 3DMax’s modeling, texture and lighting systems.
• Effective use of transparency in creation of efficient foliage and fake windows.
• Lighting and Shading optimization for Mental Ray render and game engine renders.
• Multi-pass rendering and composition using Diffuse, Specular, Shadow and Occlusion passes
• Maya application development - Mel Script tool development to assist in building complex
• Integration of high and low resolution assets, from Maya, Max, Zbrush, C4D through object
conversion and the use of FBX file format
• Understanding of Unreal engine optimization of assets.
• Geometry optimization for normal maps.
• Patience and logical able to resolve issues without getting overwhelmed or frustrated.