ATOSK Healthcare Services, Inc.
6923 Chambers Road, Ground Floor – Rear Parkville, MD 21234
Tel: 410-254-6826 | 1-800-617-9953 | Fax: 410-254-6886
Email: email@example.com Web: www.atosk.com
THIS CONTRACT AGREEMENT IS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN ATOSK
HEALTHCARE SERVICES AND
____________________________________________HEREIN CALLED EMPLOYEE.
(ENTER YOUR NAME)
ATOSK is an approved Residential Service and Temporary Staffing agency providing
service to whosoever needs it.
1. ATOSK is a placement agency only and does not take responsibility for
individual actions and duty performance.
2. ATOSK is responsible for paying employee taxes, FICA, Federal State and Local
Taxes, Social Security Deductions. ATOSK is not responsible for paying
employee insurance premiums, licensure fees, professional and organizational
dues, or other monies related to their field of work.
3. ATOSK will furnish employee with a completed form W-2 at the end of each
calendar year for their wages worked for.
4. ATOSK will not provide any health plan, pension plan, or fringe benefits to
5. ATOSK will keep in contact with employee about availability of
work/assignments and employee is under no obligation to accept such
assignments. ATOSK also has the right to move employee between assignments
without providing a due reason or explanation.
6. ATOSK has absolute and sole discretion of assignments and has the right to
terminate any assignment as set forth herein, at any time and for no set reason.
7. ATOSK does not owe employee any explanation as to reasons for termination of
8. ATOSK does not supply, purchase or reimburse employee for any job-related
materials, tools, or supplies needed to complete the assignment.
9. That employee will provide a complete and clear written account of days and
hours for services provided to each of the clients serviced, in form of an end of
week requisition, which will be called a Time Sheet. Time sheet is supplied by
ATOSK and payments will be made on the set ATOSK payday. Employee will
receive payment in accordance with the agreed rate of pay and field of work and
competence shown by the employee.
10. That employee, while placed and working for any particular client through
ATOSK will only work for the client engaged in an exclusive agreement with
ATOSK. Thus requiring that employee not work for client in any capacity and if
he or she does, he or she and the client will pay ATOSK the sum of $5,000.00
each for breach of contract.
11. That failure of the employee to carry out an assignment already agreed to without
minimum of 4 hours notice will be considered a breach of contract resulting in the
payment to ATOSK of liquid damages in the total amount of the assignment
either by direct payment to ATOSK or by withholdings from future payments.
12. That employee must be on time to any assignment assigned to him or her. It is
ATOSK policy that all employees must call the office on 410-254-6826 or
800-617-9953 whenever they resume and close from their place of employment.
13. That ATOSK or employee shall give a 30-day notice to terminate this agreement
and within that period deal with each other in good faith.
14. That ATOSK or employee may choose to terminate this agreement with
reasonable cause upon giving written notice of termination of cause such as
violation of agreement, danger to exposing either party to liability, personal injury
or property damage or any act deemed as unprofessional by employee or ATOSK.
15. That any concealing, taking, or removal of property/item which does not belong
to employee in an assigned home or facility will be deemed as theft and result in
dismissal and immediate prosecution.
16. That employee agrees that no confrontation or heated arguments will be allowed
in any facility or home or with any staff member. All reports and concerns should
be directed to the ATOSK office for necessary action.
17. That ATOSK will not tolerate any documented or confirmed reports of sexual
harassment with any male/female staff or client in any facility or home and such
reports will lead to immediate termination of employee.
18. That employee will adhere to dress codes at all times while on an assignment, that
is, Medical Scrubs and Tennis Shoes.
19. That ATOSK will not permit employee working under the influence of drugs or
alcohol and reserves the right to request a drug screen at any time.
20. That ATOSK reserves the right to file legal action against employee for
falsification of documents and Time Sheets. Such will be deemed as fraud.
21. That this agreement represents the entire agreement between ATOSK and
employee and no changes shall be valid unless written and signed by both parties.
22. That this agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the
commonwealth of Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia.
23. That employee must notify ATOSK if he or she is experiencing any problems in
their place of assignment. At no point should any employee argue with ATOSK
client or in the place of their assignment. Any issue that is unclear to thee
employee must be reported to the office and not the client. At no point should any
employee make any work arrangement with the client or in their place of
assignment without first notifying the office.
24. That I am aware that if I got an offered of employment, I will keep to all rules and
regulations of the agency and also notify the agency in two weeks advance incase
I want to stop working with the agency.
25. That ATOSK and employee have read and fully understand the provisions
contained in this agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto set their hand and seal this
______________ day of_________________ 20_ _.
ATOSK HEALTHCARE SERVICES EMPLOYEE
Print Name_______________________ Print Name _______________________
TIME KEEPING POLICY
It is the policy of the ATOSK INC to have staffs that keep their time as accurately
2. GUIDELINES OF THE POLICY:
- Accurately recording time worked is the responsibility of every employee
staff. Time worked is all the time actually spent on the job performing
assigned duties. Nonexempt staffs should accurately record the time they
begin and end their work, as well as the beginning and ending time of each
meal period. They should also record the beginning and ending time of
any split shift or departure from work for personal or official reasons.
- Overtime work must always be approved before it is performed.
- Altering, falsifying, tampering with time records or recording time on
another staff’s time record may result in disciplinary action, up to and
including termination of employment.
- Nonexempt staffs should report to work no more than seven minutes prior
to their scheduled starting time nor stay more than seven minutes after
their scheduled stop time without prior authorization from their supervisor.
- Each staff is responsible for signing his or her time record to certify the
accuracy of all time recorded before submitting or faxing it for payroll
ATOSK Healthcare Services, Inc.
Payroll Policy for Staff
Every staff should review the following payroll policy guidelines so as to ensure effective
and timely processing of pay.
· One pay period consists of two workweeks.
· A workweek begins on Sunday and ends on Saturday.
· A paycheck covers work completed one/two weeks before the payday.
For example, a workweek pay received on the 29th of October 2004 covers work
completed ending 10-16-04 and 10/23/04.
· Time sheets are due by half day on the Tuesday following each workweek.
· Failure to submit time sheets by the specified deadline will result in a delay in
· of your paycheck and will automatically delay pay till the next pay period.
· In order to avoid delay in time sheet processing, all timesheets must be properly
filled out and signed appropriately, as ATOSK will not accept unsigned
A sample time sheet has been included to show appropriate filing procedure for
timesheets that will ensure timely processing. Please contact the accounts department for
further clarity about policies concerning payroll.
For Accounts Department