VAN METER CONSTRUCTION
GENERAL • ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR CA LIC. #689605
What You Should Know About Van Meter Construction – A Message
From The Owner:
My company differs from ordinary remodeling companies in these
11 important ways. Which are most important to you?
1. I’ve dedicated my business to helping you and other consumers understand
remodeling design and construction. That’s why I publish my free reports, and my
Consumer Awareness Message.
2. My sub-contractors are licensed and highly skilled, conscientious technicians. All
have at least 10 year experience and training. We do not hire any unlicensed sub-
3. I’ll do everything possible to meet your deadlines.
4. I will only show you projects that fit your financial position and your needs and
desires. I will not waste your time showing you projects you’re not interested in or
5. If I don’t think I can help you with your project, I’ll gladly refer you to another
6. My 21years as a licensed contractor provides me the experience to interpret your
home’s age, architecture, style, neighborhood concerns, market value, resale
concerns, and design trends to provide you with the most value for your money.
7. Put away the aspirin. No maintenance headaches. Every job we build is guaranteed.
If you need service, we come back for free.
8. We handle all phases of the job, from getting the permits to cleaning up the site and
hauling away all debris.
9. We will listen to your needs and concerns to ensure your project is done the way you
10. You will receive a time line schedule of your project before construction begins.
You’ll always know what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
11. Everything is included, no hidden surprises.
9045 SOQUEL DRIVE, SUITE 3
APTOS, CA 95003
PHONE: (831) 689-9135 • FAX: (831) 689-9137