"Company Analysis assists individual investors, managers and companies in evaluating opportunities, trends, market innovations as well as in selecting appropriate information solutions in order to make effective investment decisions.
The study covers information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It comprises SWOT analysis, Key Ratios, and financials that aid investors in gaining an insight into the company's performance.
The report is based on extensive research using data available from credible publications, trade journals, industry associations and the company sources.
- Provides a comprehensive version of the company's performance
- Offers key financial data, ratio and SWOT analysis
- Tracks major M&A trends and developments
- Business Profile, SWOT analysis and financial information on top five competitors
- View on the company by our analysts
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
Table of Contents
1. Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Organizational Structure
1.4 Ticker Codes at various Stock Exchange Listings
1.5 Management Profile
2. Product & Services
2.1 Product & Services - An Overview
2.2 Sales Summary by Geographical Distribution
2.3 Revenue & Income Summary by Product
3. Financial Information for the Fiscal Year
3.1 Financial Summary for the Fiscal Year
3.2 Breakup of Revenue & Sales Trends
3.3 Ratio & Market Indicators
3.4 Earning & Income Estimates
3.5 Stock Analysis
4. SWOT Analysis
5. Top Competitors (Key Financials & SWOT Analysis)
5.1 Diageo plc
5.2 Heineken N.V.
5.3 Foster’s Group Ltd.
6. Analyst View
List of Figures:
Figure 2-1: Constellation Brands, Inc. - Revenue by Geographical Distribution (%), 2010
Figure 3-1: Constellation Brands, Inc. -