Instructions for Santa Patio Paver
Materials: patio paver
acrylic paints: Flesh
holly berry red
i" wood knob
wood shape: oval
white pom-poms; three 1 1/2", one 2"
scissors, paper towel, paintbrush, stencil brush
black marking pen, paper plates, rubbing alcohol
1. Use rubbing alcohol to wipe off paver. Cut out pattern. Using a pencil, rub the back of
the pattern. Place
pattern on the paver and trace pattern. Don't trace eyes and eyebrows.
2. Paint the paver and wooden items. Use holly berry red to paint the top of the paver,
knob, and large oval.
Use white to paint bottom of the paver. Use fiesta yellow to paint star.
3. Use the flesh color paint and paint the face, use the pattern for a guide. Let dry. Use
the green to paint the
patch. Use white to paint the eyes and the black to dot the eyes.
4. Use the red paint and with the stencil brush, put some rouge on the cheeks lightly.
5. With the black marking pen, outline the star, beard, mustache, face, eyebrows and
patch with the dash/dot
6. Glue the nose onto the paver. Spray with a matte finish to seal the paint.
7. Glue three 1 1/2" pom-poms across the brim and the 2" pom-pom on the oval shape..
Glue the oval shape
onto the back of the paver. Glue the star on the front. Let dry for 24 hours.