Surgical Equipment Market to 2016 - Emerging Economies to
Provide Future Growth Opportunities
Surgical Equipment Market to 2016 - Emerging Economies to Provide Future Growth
Opportunities ; This medical equipment report, 'Surgical Equipment Market to 2016 - Emerging
Economies to Provide Future Growth Opportunities' provides key data, information and analysis
on the global surgical equipment market. This report on medical technologies provides data on
market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on three surgical
equipment market categories – Electrosurgical Devices, Hand Instruments and Surgical Sutures.
The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and
key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive
landscape, key pipeline products and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and
secondary research and in-house analysis by our team of industry experts.
The global surgical equipment market has grown steadily during the last decade due to an
increase in the number of hospitals and the rise in the number of surgical procedures performed
both in the developed and emerging economies. In the future, the number of surgical procedures
performed in the emerging economies is expected to grow at a faster rate than in developed
economies, due to the higher economic growth forecasts for the emerging economies.
The surgical equipment market is highly competitive and fragmented with a healthy mix of
international and local players. The addition of new hospitals and an increase in the number of
operating rooms in existing hospitals in the emerging economies provide growth opportunities
for both established players and new entrants.
- Key geographies covered include the US (United States), Canada, the UK (United Kingdom),
Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Market size and company share data for three surgical equipment market categories –
Electrosurgical Devices, Hand Instruments and Surgical Sutures.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016.
Company share data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within
the surgical equipment market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape,
and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Ethicon, Covidien, B. Braun, ERBE Elektromedizin, CONMED
Corporation and Integra LifeSciences.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the
surgical equipment market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to
ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next being thing in the surgical equipment market landscape? – Identify, understand
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global
surgical equipment market and the factors shaping it.
For more information, please visit :