Developing and Delivering Quality Sales and Call Center Training
for Wireless, Telecom, and High Tech Companies
PERSONALITY INTERPRETATION GUIDE (PIG)
From BellSouth Carolina’s Consumer Leadership Assistance Team
Instructions: Ask everyone to draw a pig on a blank sheet of paper. Use the following to interpret:
1. If the pig is drawn on the top portion of the page, the person is an optimist and a very positive person.
2. If the pig is drawn in the middle of the page, the person is realistic and factual.
3. If the pig is drawn on the bottom of the page, the person is a pessimist or tends to have a negative outlook.
4. If the pig is facing left, the person is traditional, friendly and remembers birthdays and dates.
5. If the pig is facing straight, the person is direct, likes to play devil’s advocate, and doesn’t avoid issues.
6. If the pig is facing right, the person is innovative, action-oriented, and not family or date oriented.
7. If the pig is detailed, the person is analytical, cautious, and suspicious.
8. If the pig has little detail, the person is emotional, bored by detail, naïve, and a risk taker.
9. If the pig has four feet, the person is secure, stubborn, and has firm beliefs.
10. If the pig has less than four feet, the person is insecure or going through major changes in life.
11. The larger the pig’s ears, the better a listener the person is.
12. And last, but NOT least, the longer the pig’s tail, the better the person’s sex life.
3437 Stokesmont Road • Nashville, Tennessee 37215
office: (615) 298-5429 • fax: (615) 385-2725 • wireless: (615) 838-2535