JT Henderson & Associates LLC
Exclusive Right To Sell - Listing Service Agreement
SELLER PROPERTY PROGRAM
Name____________________________________ Address__________________________________ Marketing, Negotiating, Closing
MLS Listing / Realtor.com
Telephone 1_______________________________ City, ST, ZIP ______________________________ Yard Sign
Telephone 2_______________________________ Municipality City Township _____________ 800# Info-line
Email____________________________________ County ___________________________________ Additional:
Open Houses $40
Seller is Married Single Corporation PPN _____________________________________ Directional Signs $5
Home Warranty $355
Type of ownership Joint Sole Legal ____________________________________ Additional MLS Listing $50
List Date __________________ End Date __________________ Price ___________________ Possession At Close ________________
Marketing fee: $________ Selling commission: ________(%/$) Buyers Agents: ________(%/$) Reduction: _______(%/$) Transaction fee: $295
MLS _____________________________________ Agent ____________________________________________________________________
1. EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO SALE. In consideration of Broker’s efforts to market Seller’s Property, negotiate with potential Buyers and facilitate the details of
the transaction, Seller hereby grants Broker until 11:59pm on the date (End Date) listed above the exclusive rights to sell this property at the price listed
above. Seller will accept cash, conventional, VA, FHA or MSHDA financing.
2. LAND DIVISION ACT. Seller must comply with all terms and condition of the Land Division Act. Broker makes no representations regarding any of Seller’s
rights or obligations under the Land Division Act. Seller is advised to contact an attorney regarding Seller’s rights and obligations under the act.
3. ALL REAL PROPERTY INCLUDED IN SALE. All real property including all improvements, appurtenances, attached fixtures, cooking and heating
fuels, including: but not: are included in sale.
4. DISCLOSURES. Seller acknowledges being informed of Seller’s responsibility to make full disclosure regarding lead-based paint hazards under 42 U.S.C.
485d and property condition and will complete disclosures for delivery to potential buyers and update disclosures if condition changes. Broker is authorized
to advise any prospective buyer to have any inspection performed.
5. BROKERAGE & MLS PARTICPATION FEES. Seller agrees to pay Broker the following brokerage fees. Seller agrees to pay a fee (Marketing) listed
above at the time of listing. Seller agrees to pay a selling commission (Commission) and transaction fee (Transaction), both listed above at the transaction’s
close. Commissions are based on the selling price of the property. Seller agrees that a portion of the selling commission (Buyers Agent) listed above will be
shared by Broker with any cooperating broker acting as a Buyer’s Agent. Selling commission will be reduced (Reduction) listed above if Seller finds buyer
who is not represented by a licensed real estate agent. No compensation for sub-agency or transaction coordinators. Sellers agree to no protection period
for brokers after the expiration of Service Agreement.
6. MARKETABLE TITLE. Seller represents that Seller is the sole owner of the Property and that Seller’s title to said property is a good marketable title and
Seller will execute and deliver such documents of conveyance as shall be required with full covenants of warranty free from all encumbrances. Seller shall
order, pay and deliver to Buyer an ALTA Owners Policy of Title Insurance.
7. POSSESSION & OCCUPANCY. Possession to be delivered to buyer upon closing of the sale. Seller shall have the privilege to occupy the property – and
requests Broker to advertise this occupancy privilege according the timeframe (Possession) listed above. Occupancy subject to rights of present tenant, if
8. MARKETING & ACCESS. Broker is authorized to list the Property on the REALTOR board / MLS system (MLS) listed above. Broker is authorized to
market the Property through any media, to record and display exterior and interior photographs on the Internet. Broker is authorized to place a “For Sale”
sign on Property and remove all other “For Sale” signs. Broker is authorized to have access to all parts of Property for the purpose of showing same at
reasonable hours and is authorized to use an electronic or combination key box on the Property.
9. NON-DISCRIMINATION. The parties acknowledge that discrimination on the part of a real estate broker, agent, seller or lessor because of religion, race,
color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, height, weight, physical or mental disability, or familial status is prohibited by law.
10. HEIRS & SUCCESSORS. This contract binds Broker, Seller, their heirs and personal representatives and anyone succeeding to their interest in the
11. MLS DISCLOSURE. Seller acknowledges and agrees that the price, terms and other details of a closed (Sold) transaction are not confidential and will
be disclosed to REALTORS who participate in the applicable MLS in the ordinary course of business.
12. INDEMNIFICATION. Seller shall indemnify and defend Broker, Broker’s licensees and other cooperating Brokers and their licensees against and hold
them harmless from any claim, suit, liability, damage or expense arising out of any marketing, showing or selling of the property. Seller agrees to limit any
damages to the cost of the transaction fee paid to broker.
13. CONSENT TO FEES. Seller acknowledged that Broker may be offered placement fees, finder’s fees or other consideration from service providers who
become involved in the sale of the property. Seller grants Broker permission to receive such fees and/or consideration.
14. MODIFICATIONS. This contract can be modified, amended, or cancelled only if Broker and Seller agree in writing.
15. DESIGNATED AGENT. Broker appoints Agent named above as Seller’s Designated Agent to exclusively represent Seller in the sale of the Seller’s
Property. Seller agrees that any other agent, from any brokerage including JT Henderson & associates may act on behalf of the Buyer.
16. POSSIBILITY OF DUAL AGENCY. If Broker acts as a dual agent (representing both Seller and Buyer) in a transaction, Seller hereby consent to this
dual agency and agrees that under such circumstances, Broker will not knowingly say or do anything which might place one party at a disadvantage. Broker
shall assume the role as an intermediary and facilitator to assist both Buyer and Seller.
17. FAX. The parties agree that all documents may be delivered by fax and the signatures, initials, etc shall be deemed valid and binding on all parties.
______________________________________ _______________________________________ ______________________________________
Seller Date Seller Date Agent Date
Keybox: None Sentra Lock Combination code _____________ FreedomVoice #800 Code: ___________________
Showing Instructions: Call (name) ________________________________ at (phone) _______________________ With No Notice
Next Day Notice
24 Hour Notice
Nearest Intersection: (2 streets) ________________________________ & ________________________________
Directions to property:
Property Type: Single Family Condominium Vacation/Recreation Apartment Townhouse Farm with house
Property Design Ranch 2 Story Bi-Level Multi-Level Other: _______________
Construction Type: Site Built Modular Manufactured/Mobile Home
Exterior: Vinyl Aluminum Brick Other _______________
Living Area (sq ft) Upstairs _____________ + Main Floor _____________ + Basement _____________ = Total Living space _____________
Lot Dimensions: (measure clockwise, start at road frontage) ______ X ______ X ______ X ______ X ______ Acreage total: _______________
Water frontage: None Lake River Other __________ Name of Lake/ River: _______________ Water frontage (feet) _____________
Garage: None 1 stall 2 Stalls 3+ Stalls Garage Attached?: Yes No Year Home Built: __________
Street: Paved Unpaved Driveway: Paved Unpaved
Basement: None Crawl Space Michigan Full Daylight Walkout
Water: City Well Other ____________
Sewer: City Septic Other ___________
Heat Source: Natural Gas Propane Electric Oil Wood Other ____________
Heat Type: Forced Air Other _______________
Air Conditioning: None Central Window Unit
Cable TV: Yes No
Telephone: Yes No
Kitchen Features: None Snack Bar Pantry Other ________________
None Elec Stove Gas Stove Microwave Refrigerator Dishwasher
Garbage Dis Water Softener Central Vac Whirlpool Washer
Elec Dryer Gas Dryer Ceiling Fan Security System
Pool Features: None Inground Above Ground Heated Association Pool
Outbuildings: None Shed Pole Barn Additional Garage
Landscaping: None Shade Trees Undrgrnd Spklg Prof Landscaping
Other Features None Deck Patio Barrier Free Childrens Pay Eq Sidewalk
Carport Offstreet Parking Corner Lot Security Lighting Backyard is Fenced
Rooms included: Living Room Kitchen Formal Dining Room Dining Area
Family Room Great Room Laundry Rec Room
Total number of fireplaces in home: __________ located in which rooms: _________________________________________________________
Number of bedrooms on main floor: __________ Number of baths on main floor: __________
Number of bedrooms on 2nd floor: __________ Number of baths on 2nd floor: __________
Number of bedrooms in basement: __________ Number of baths in basement: __________
Total number of bedrooms: __________ Total number of baths: __________