52181020234 ก ก กF 2
F ก ก Question Tag กก ก ก
F F F F
ก กFก ก ก F ก
กก Question Tag ก question Tag ก ก
FกF F F ก
F ก ก ก F ก ก F
52181020234 ก ก
Question Tag F
กก Question Tag 1
ก Question Tag 5
ก ก Question Tag 5
Question Tag (Tag Question Tail Question)
F กF F F F ก F ( F ก ก F)
กF F F ก F F กก F Question Tag ก
Affirmative Statement + anomalous verb +n't + pronoun?
Negative Statement , anomalous verb + pronoun
กก Question Tag
1. F F F ก F F F question tag
You eat a lot of oranges -, don't you?
- You will have the exam next month , won't you?
- She came here yesterday? , didn't she?
- They have finished their work , haven't they
2. F F F F F question tag ก F
- You won't come early , will you?
She doesn't want to disturb you , does she?
- We didn't make a loud noise , did we?
- They haven't tunred it off , have they?
3. F F F verb to have
(a) have F " " F tag F haven't don't ก F
- She has a lot of friends , hasn't she? ( British)
- They have only one child , don't they? ( American)
(b) have F F F F " " F F verb to do F
- We have lunch at twelve o'clock , dont' we? (=ก )
- I had his letter last week , didn't I? (= F )
- The King has the dam built , doesn't he? (= F F )
- You had a toothache last week, didn't you? (= )
(c) question tag "have to" (= F ) F verb to do F
- You often have to go to the dentist's , don't you?
4. tag F F F
- We shall go shopping , shan't we?
- He will come to my party , won't he?
5. Question tag I am aren't I ( ก am not F F)
- I am late , aren't I ?
- I am lazy , aren't I?
6. Question tag ก F can ,could , may , might , will , shall, ought to ,
should ,V. be , etc.... Fก F F question tag F
- She can do it well , can't she?
- You ought to study hard , oughtn't you?
They should obey their teacher, shouldn't they?
7. F "need" ( F ก ) "dare" (ก F ) F2
(a) F ก F tag ก F verb to do F
- He needs to go there alone , doesn't he?
- They need money , don't they?
- She doesn not need any help , does she?
- She dares to come alone , doesn't she?
- We don't dare to tell a lie , do we?
( F ก F "need" "dare" F ก F F to +V1 ก
need / dare F F noun ก F)
(b) F ก F tag F need / dare ก F tag
- She needn't come on Sunday , need she?
- You dare not go out alone at night , dare you?
( F ก F need / dare ก F F V1 )
8. question tag used to ( ) didn't usedn't
- She used to be his secretary , didn't she (usedn't she)?
9. F tag F pronoun
- The children are playing in the garden , aren't they?
- The police are searching for a thief , are they?
10. tag would like (= F ก ) F wouldn't
- We'd like to go now , wouldn't we?
11. tag would rather (= ก ) F wouldn't
- You'd rather stay at home , wouldn't you?
- We would rather not go there , would we?
12. tag had better F hadn't
- You 'd better finish your homework , hadn't you?
- She had better not go out alone , had she?
13. F (Imperative , order , request ) ก
F ก question tag F will you won't you?
- Open your book , will you?
- Stop talking , will you?
- Take these things away , will you?
- Let us go to the movies , will you?
( F F Let me ask him to accompany you, shall I?)
14. F F F There is , There are , There was, There were,
(= ) question tag F verb to be + there
- There is a purse in my bag , isn't there?
- There are many flowers in the garden , are there?
- There was an accident last night , wasn't there?
15. Question Tag That is.., This is isn't it ? is it?
- This is my book , isn't it?
- That is not your bag , is it?
16. Question Tag These are , Those are F aren't they? are they?
- These are her belongings , aren't they?
- These are your exercise books, aren't they?
- Those are not our balls, are they?
17. F few , little , never , rarely , scarcely , hardly , seldom , neither ,
none , none , , no one , nobody ,, nothing ก
tag ก F
- Few students knew the answers , did they?
- Little progress has been made , has it?
- He never comes early , does he?
- That job is hardly suitable for Peter , is it?
- We have seldom seen such large apples , have we?
- I scarcely know him , do I?
- Nothing was done , was it?
- We saw no one we knew , did we?
- None of the boys liked that song , did they?
- You rarely go to the cinema , do you?
18. F one tag F one F
- One wants to be rich , doesn't one?
- One can't escape death , can one?
19. F evryone , everybody , everything , no one , nobody ,
anybody , neither F tag F F they F
- Everyone likes it , don't they?
- Nobody knows the answer , do they?
- Neither of the boys complained , did they?
- None of the workmen arrived on time , did they?
( F F - None of us knew him , did we?)
20. F F F Fก main clause ก ก F F main clause
- He said he could come , did he?
- I think he is a good boy , isn't he?
- If he said it under oath , it must be true , musn't it?
- If tomorrow were a holiday, you would go to the sea , wouldn't you?
ก Question Tag
1. F F F ก F F Yes
2. F F F F No
F ก ก question tag F ก
F Tokyo is one of the biggest cities of the world , isn't it?
Tokyo isn't one of the biggest cities of the world ,is it?
F ก F ก F F
F F ก Yes, it is.
3. ก F F ก F
- We can speak English , can't we?
Yes, we can.
- You don't want to fail the exam , do you?
No , I don't.
ก ก Question tag
F Yes, No ก F F
Question Tag ก F ก F Fก F F
You can swim , can't you?
F F F F F กF F F
F F F F F F F F F
Vinai won't come to the party tonight , will he?
F F F F F F F F
F F F F F F F F F