(5 Day Tribal / Current Employee Announcement)
Assists the store manager in daily operations of the Red Cliffs Mobil Station.
Title Assistant Convenience Store Manager
Department Convenience Store
Start July 15, 2010
End July 22, 2010 at 5:00 p.m.
Reports to Convenience Store Manager
Status Full-time with benefits
Salary $11.00 an hour
OVERVIEW OF SCOPE OF DUTIES:
o Provides training assistance to new employees.
o Assists with daily banking daily banking.
o Troubleshoots daily close out and shift sales analysis.
o Provides prompt, courteous customer service and professionally resolves customer issues.
o Distinguishes between acceptable and unacceptabl e employment applications, making
recommendation for applicant interviews.
o Conducts performance and disciplinary discussions in Store Manager’s absence.
o Assumes Store Manager responsibilities when needed.
o Develops employee work schedul es
o Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
* Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift.
* Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to
30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
* Ability to lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level (i.e., to replenish
fount ain syrups).
* Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
* Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of workday.
* Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day. (This work
requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve
materials or place and remove signs.)
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year rel ated experience in the area of
retail management. Additional experience should be in the area of supervision and retail operations with a
strong background in sales and marketing.
Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Employment applications are available at the Tribal Affairs Building. Interested persons must return
completed application with a recent ADOT driving record. For more information, contact the Tribal office
at 928-643- 7245.