Red Bud Art Show Participation Agreement
1) Dates: The 2010 Red Bud Art Show will be held on Saturday, June 26th, 2010 from 10:00am to 4:00pm and will
be held rain or shine. Due date for application is May 14th, 2010.
2) Show Site: The show will be held at and across the street from 1549 E Greyhound Pass in Westfield.
3) Booth Space/Fee: Booth size is approximately 10’ x 10’. The cost for each space is $60.00.
4) Eligibility of Vendors: All vendors must submit an application with a description and non-returnable photograph
(print or digital) of the type of art to be sold along with the appropriate application fee. Commercially made items
will not be allowed for resale. Art to be sold must be of good quality and demonstrate artistic talent. The goal of
the show is to offer a wide variety of quality art. Washington Township Parks & Recreation shall have the sole
final authority to disapprove any items it deems in poor taste and not consistent with community standards and
reserves the right to have any offensive items removed from sale. During the application process, vendors may be
asked to provide a sample.
5) Washington Township Parks & Recreation responsibility: WTP&R will provide an on-site coordinator to
oversee the show and will be available to answer questions. The WTP&R office is located at 1549 E Greyhound
Pass. The telephone number is 317-574-1074. The office hours are 8:00am – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday.
WTP&R will advertise this event in the local media.
6) Space reservations: Vendor space will be assigned by WTP&R. Assigned spaces not occupied by 8:30am may
be reassigned to prevent vacant spaces.
7) Vendor responsibilities: Vendors are responsible for supplying and setting up their own displays, booth signage,
booth decoration, tables, and chairs. Please be aware that a pole may be part of the booth space. Vendors are
required to clean up their assigned booth areas at the conclusion of the event. All trash must be disposed of
properly. Vendors are expected to remain open for business until closing. Early teardown and departure is not
allowed. Vehicles are not allowed on the grass.
8) No electricity: No electricity will be provided.
9) Mail or drop off application: Complete the attached application form and enclose a check made payable to
Washington Township Parks & Recreation re: Red Bud Art Show for the full amount of requested booth space.
After the application is accepted the vendor will be notified promptly. Payment will be processed upon entry
approval. In the event your application is not approved, your check will be returned to you.
Red Bud Art Show Application
Mailing Address: Email:
Description of type of item to be offered for sale:
Approximate sale prices of your items:
Would you be interested in being considered for a demonstration? Description of and time
needed for demo:
(Electricity available for demos)
Additional Terms and Conditions
RELEASE: As further consideration of being granted temporary, revocable permission to enter the Red Bud Art Show as
a Participating Vendor, Vendor agrees to the following:
Vendor agrees to release, acquit and forever discharge Washington Township Parks & Recreation (hereinafter referred to
as “WTP&R”) and Washington Township, its agents, attorneys, representatives, volunteers and servants from any and all
actions, causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, loss of service and expenses which Vendor now has, or may
hereafter have, on account of, or arising out of, Vendor’s participation in, or presence at, the Red Bud Art Show
(hereinafter referred to as the “Event”), and particularly, but not in limitation of any of the foregoing general terms,
because of any accident, casualty, or event which occurred or might occur while participating in the Event, including but
not limited to, any claim or cause of action for negligence, premises liability or other such action for personal injury or
I understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement and agree to be bound by its terms. I further understand that any
fees paid for my participation in this event are nonrefundable and that it is my obligation to report and pay any tax liability
incurred as a result of sales.
This agreement is effective upon signature of the Vendor and a WTP&R representative.
WTP&R Representative Date
Mail or drop off application and entry fee to: Washington Township Parks & Recreation
ATTN: Red Bud Art Show
1549 E Greyhound Pass
Carmel, IN 46032