Central Govt. Health Scheme
Unani Medical Store Depot.
Y-338, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi-110023
Last date of submission of Application: 17-04-2006
Sub: Registration of firms to supply Unani medicines to CGHS Unani Medical
Store Depot. Delhi and outside Delhi for the period 2005-2006 and
2006-2007 (two years only).
With reference as above please find enclosed herewith a prescribed application
format. Please submit the duly filled application in all respects as per the following
terms and conditions, supported with attested photocopies of required documents (by a
gazetted officer) to the undersigned with in stipulated period:
Terms and Conditions
1. Manufacturing and Marketing experience of the firm of two consecutive years
with a documentary evidence,
2. Statement of P&L Account and Balance Sheet of the firm duly verified by a
3. Lay out plan of the factory/Plant in detail along with an undertaking about the
production capacity of the items to be quoted for registration.
4. If any tax levied due to implementation of VAT a certificate to the effect should
be annexed that the tax is not exempted under VAT rules.
5. Manufacturing Licence of manufacturing Unani medicine with the terms under
which Licenced and the period for with the same are enforced with documentary
proof duly verified by Gazetted Officer.
6. Particulars of technical person approved by the licencing authority under Drug &
7. List of Equipments and plants at present.
8. Certified copy of the list of items for which drug manufacturing licence was
9. List of medicines, the firm desire to supply to CGHS in duplicate.
10. Latest therapeutic index and price list of the firm in duplicate.
11. Income tax clearance certificate (Latest).
12. The certified copy of the GMP certificate issued by the Drug Controller.
13. If any drug manufacturing firm/pharmacy is black listed in any Stat/Union
Territory of India, it should be treated as black listed. If this fact is concealed by
the firm its Registration will deemed to be cancelled automatically & the firm will
be liable for Departmental legal action/ penalty.
14. A certificate for existence of the firm from District competent authority/District
Magistrate in addition to the GMP Certificate.
15. Undertaking by the firm to supply the unani medicine order if placed, to the firm
at the CGHS Unani Medical Store Depot, 338-Y Block Sarojini Nagar, New
Delhi and F.O.R. outside Delhi.
16. Undertaking to collect the rejected stores from CGHS, UMSD New Delhi and
outside Delhi as to be indicated by the official concerned at the firm’s own risk
17. The firm should fulfill all the above terms and conditions. All the related
documents only related with Unani should be submitted along with the
application form, positively. Incomplete application form in any respect will be
rejected outright. No time extension will be given to any one on any ground.
18. A comprehensive list of supplies made in the past to various Govt./Deptt./State
Govt./Deptt.(Supply orders copies to be attached).
19. The Purchase Advisory Committee (Unani) is competent to reject/accept the
application without assigning any reason thereof.
(a) If the rejected stores are not collected by the firm within stipulated times, the
same will be destroyed by the concerned official without further correspondence.
(b) The firm must be quit clear about the terms and conditions at S.No.2 of the
above that its annual turnover of the business should not be less than rupees five
lakhs as shown in its P7L Accounts.
C.M.O. I/C, CGHS, UMSD
APPLICATION FORM FOR REGISTRATION OF FIRMS IN CGHS
UNANI FOR 2005-2006 & 2006-2007
1. Name of the firm :
2. Full Address :
3. Name of the owner give Full name :
4. Manufacturing Licence No. :
(for Unani Medicines)
5. Name & Address of your Banker :
Stating the name of the party in
Which name the account stands
6. Are you on the list of approved :
Contractors of DGS&D, other
Central Govt. Deptt.,State Govt.? If
so please Give details(with proof)
7. Experience to supply the medicines :
To this Depot/Central Govt.Deptt./
State Govt. Give details.
8. Have you ever been convicted for :
Contravening the provision of
Drugs & Cosmetic Act and rules
There under in the past? If so
Furnish details. Furnish a certificate
From competent authority.
9. Was your Mfg.Licence suspended or :
Cancelled in the past? If so furnish
Particulars if not please attach a
Certified copy of Drug Licence.
10. It has been decided that medicine :
Will be accepted at F.O.R. Depot
Premises only No.R.R./T.R/ Post
Parcel receipt will be accepted.
Please confirm your willingness.
11. Please confirm your willingness to :
Collect the rejected stores(Unani
Medicines)from the depot. premises at
Your risk and cost with in the stipulated
Period, otherwise the same will be
Destroyed and you will forego all
Claims for the rejected medicines.
12. Declaration to be made by the :
Applicant (vide question No. 3 above)
(NAME OF THE PARTNER/PROPERIETOR)
I,………………………………………….. Do hereby declare that the entries made in this
application form are true to the best of my/our knowledge and also that we shall be bound
by the act of our constituted attorney