WIN A TRIP TO THE 2011 MRS. AMERICA AND MRS. WORLD PAGEANT
COMPETITION IN FOUR CATEGORIES – VOTED BY A PANEL OF CELEBRITY JUDGES
BEAUTY * POISE AND PERSONALITY * SWIMSUIT * EVENING GOWN
I hereby apply as an entrant for the title of Mrs. Kansas – America Date of Entry_________________________
Name Phone Email
Home Address City State Zip
Age Birth Date Birthplace U.S. Citizen
Height Weight Color Eyes Color Hair
Marriage Date Occupation
Business Address Business Phone
Husband’s Name ________
Children’s Names (If Applicable) _______
Describe current and recent community involvement
Hobbies, Talents and General Background
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Entrant must be married as of the date of entry and throughout the state and national competitions
2. Entrant is and always has been a female and is at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry
3. Entrant will continue to be a person of good moral character; affirms that she has not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals
and conventions or that will reflect unfavorably on the Pageant, its representatives, sponsors and or/licensees; that during her majority (18 years of age or older), she has not willingly
appeared in provocative and sexually explicit photographs for any film, video, or publication prior to, during the state pageant, or during her reign as a state winner or as “Mrs.
4. Entrant must be a U.S. Citizen and a resident of the State she represents and must have permanently resided there for at least three consecutive months immediately prior to her entry
into the State Competition (residence at a military installation is acceptable.) If the “State” Entrant seeks to represent in the District of Columbia, she must either (a) reside in the
District of Columbia (residence at a military establishment is acceptable) or (b) work in the District of Columbia on a full-time basis (live within a 25 mile radius) and she must have
done (a) or (b) for at least the last three (3) months prior to her entry into the Competition
5. Entrant is only permitted to enter one state pageant per pageant year, and must follow rules outlined above (number 4)
6. Entrant agrees to look solely to the State Director with respect to all matters relating to the State Pageant, including her application to enter the State Pageant, the preparation, rehearsal,
performance and selection process relating to the State Pageant and all other matters relating to the State Pageant. Mrs. America, Inc., its officers, directors, agents and employees are
not liable to entrant for anything whatsoever in connection with the State Pageant
7. Entrant will attend the Mrs. America Pageant (sometimes referred to as the “National Pageant”) if selected as the Winner in the State Pageant and further abide by all the required
services, rules and regulations governing this National Pageant
8. Entrant may have a modeling, personal management and/or agency contract, which contract, however, does not include, authorize, or permit the use of the name of “Mrs. America
Pageant” or any title designation or reference with respect to the Pageant in any manner. Entrant may not have any commercial tie-up or endorsement agreement or commitment of any
9. Entrant agrees to be bound by the rules, regulations and the Contestant Agreement required by Mrs. America, Inc.
10. No person may compete in the National Pageant more than once ever. A Contestant may enter the State competition more than once if she is not the winner. A State winner may not
enter the same state pageant again. If a contestant moves to a different state, she may enter her new state of residence only if she has never competed at the National Pageant
11. The winner of the state competition is required to purchase, at her own expense, a full page advertisement in the Mrs. America program book.
I agree to be bound and abide by all the Rules and Regulation herein set forth. Signature of Applicant.____________________________________________________________
Mrs. America is a registered trademark of Mrs. America Productions, Inc.
Please include your photo and $200 Registration Fee.
Please understand it is our long-standing policy that there are no refunds on any fees that you or someone paid on your behalf.)
This could be you. But first you must enter!
This is your chance to join us
for one of the most exciting and
fun events for Kansas women!
We are looking for bright, positive, married
women who want to challenge themselves,
gain more self-confidence, and be
recognized for their achievements. The
Mrs. Kansas America Competition is an
exciting and rewarding program that
recognizes Kansas’s married women and
is the only official state preliminary to the
prestigious Mrs. America Pageant. Mrs.
Kansas will join 50 other state winners at
the national Mrs. America Pageant.
This is Your Invitation to join us as a
contestant in the 35th Annual Mrs. Kansas
Pageant to be held in Guthrie,Oklahoma,
January 21-22, 2011.
Sponsors Help Cover Expenses
Fees cover the opening number outfit, contestant
meals, the official photo package, official Mrs.
Entering Is Easy — Just … Kansas 2011 video, Husband and Wife Party,
Complimentary Husband Ticket to the Final
Show, and a complimentary copy of the Mrs.
Download an application at www.MrsKansasAmerica.com Kansas Official Souvenir Program. The
Type or print your application. participation fee is $545, and may be shared by
Enclose a snapshot or photo. Please put your name on the back of photo. businesses, friends, and family members. The
Sign your application.
Enclose the $200 Registration Fee. (Refunded if you are not selected as a Contestant.
participation fee is in addition to the registration
Please understand it is our long-standing policy that there are no refunds on any fees that fee. Sponsors are advertised in the Official
you or someone paid on your behalf, once you have been accepted.) Program book. Upon issuance of your title, you
will be awarded a beautiful satin, custom
Make Check or Money Order payable to The Crist Co. and mail to: embroidered banner bearing your local title.
2308 Nettleford Way
Virginia Beach, VA 23453
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Delegate must be at least 18 by date of state pageant. She must
have been born female, married, a resident of Kansas and a US
PLEASE RETURN YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 14 DAYS. If you citizen. Delegate must be of good moral character and never
need more time, please call 785-539-5727 Office hours are Monday-Friday convicted of a felony. Delegate must pay in full the registration and
8AM-6PM. If you are selected as a Contestant, you will be notified within two participation fees. Delegate must sell five (5) tickets to the 2011
weeks and receive your Official Registration Packet. Mrs. Kansas pageant. Each ticket is $35 and includes the official
Mrs. Kansas Program book (a $10 value)
AREAS OF COMPETITION:
AWARDS: *Personality and Communication skills = 50%
The following awards are presented: Congeniality, Photogenic, Director's -A panel of judges will critique each delegate’s ability to communicate, her
personality, her self-expression, her achievements and her beauty.
Award, Ticket Sales, Memory Book Award, Evening Gown Award, Non-Finalist
*Fitness and Health = 25%
Evening Gown Award, Fitness Award, Non-Finalist Fitness Award, Interview -Delegates will compete in lime green, one or two piece swimsuit of their own
Award, Non-Finalist Interview Award, Community Service Award, Contestant's choice.
Choice, Marriage Longevity, Best Smile Award, Ambassador Award, Career *Poise in Evening Gown = 25%
Achievement Award, Top Five and Mrs. Kansas. -Delegates will be judged in an evening gown of their own choice.
Mrs. Kansas Pageant ~ 2308 Nettleford Way ~ Virginia Beach, VA 23453 785-539-5727 www.MrsKansasAmericacom