Aarkstore Enterprise Google in the Cloud
Cloud offerings are here to stay and change the information technology industry.
Infrastructure, platform and services as a service (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) are the core concepts
of Computing 2.0, and one of the pioneers in this new market landscape is Google.
Google in the Cloud evaluates the Google cloud business strategy, addressed market
segments, economics, potential and provides a SWOT analysis. There is also an
assessment of the market and business landscape along with the major players in the
cloud: Microsoft, Amazon, Oracle, IBM and SalesForce.com. This research also
analyzes Google cloud services from a technical standpoint, including infrastructure,
software, SaaS offerings.
- Google SaaS potential analysis
- Google SaaS offerings
- The disruptive Google cloud computing model
- SWOT analysis of Google cloud strategy
- The cloud "ballpark" and the major players
Questions Answered in Report:
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS computing models
- Why Google fits the cloud business
- How Google technology prevails over its competitors
- What is the target market of Google cloud offerings
- Market reactions to Google cloud strategy
- Major market shapers of Google computing
· Competitors to Google: Any company that either already has or is contemplating a
competing line-of-business, application, product, service, etc.
· Investor Community: Investment banks, private equity, venture capital, angel fund
investors, and any other entity seeking to invest in any venture that is impacted
(positively or negatively) by Google
· Small Companies and Start-up's: Any small company or start-up that has a new idea or
business that could be impacted (positively or negatively) by Google
· Others: Google continues to expand in depth and breadth of product areas and influence
throughout many industries including search, media, communications, content, telephony,
applications, and more. Google Watch provides a competitive advantage and insights for
For more information please contact :