Student Teacher Questionnaire
Please be very honest in filling out this questionnaire.
This information will help in placing you with a cooperating teacher.
1. Tell why you decided to become a teacher.
2. What is your definition of professionalism and how would you exhibit it on a daily basis?
3. Describe your personality type (assertive/reserved, energetic/quiet, flexible/structured,
4. How would you describe your teaching style? Include in your response how you would
approach planning and teaching your lesson.
5. What types of classroom management best suits your personality and teaching style?
6. Describe a classroom setting in which you would enjoy teaching. What specific aspects
would make you feel comfortable? Do you feel you would function better in a situation
that provided a lot of structure and direction or one that allowed you to explore different
7. Please describe your early field experiences you have had throughout your coursework.
Optional: Include additional information which might help in your placement. Be brief. Also
list any relatives employed in the district you are requesting. Include name, position and school.