-------- on -------- CRAFTERS APPLICATION FOR VENDOR SPACE
Emmanuel on Memorial 13th Annual Fall Holiday Bazaar
Emmanuel Episcopal Church Saturday, October 23, 2010
15015 Memorial Drive 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Houston, Texas 77079-4301
(281) 493-3161 / FAX (281) 493-3294
Phone 1: ( ) Phone 2: ( )
e-mail: website address:
Type/Description of merchandise to be sold:
This Agreement is entered into this day of , 2010, by and between Emmanuel Episcopal Church, herein
called “Emmanuel” and the undersigned, herein called “Crafter”. Make checks payable to Emmanuel Episcopal Church.
1. Emmanuel charges a non-refundable booth fee. Fee for each Indoor booth is $75.00. Not available.
Fee for each Outdoor booth is $60.00. Indoor booth dimensions are 10’ x 10’.
2. Crafter will provide their own table(s) and chairs to fit within designated Vendor Booth dimensions.
3. Crafter will furnish with this application a description of all items to be sold, or attach a brochure of said items.
4. If providing food samples, it is your responsibility to secure and have on-site proper Houston Health Department permits.
5. Crafters are responsible for their own sales and receipts.
6. Crafter shall not perform any acts or carry on any practices, which may injure the premises or be a nuisance or menace to
other Crafters or shoppers. Each Vendor station shall be kept clean and neat. Nothing may be attached to the walls.
Your equipment is your responsibility.
7. Crafter agrees to indemnify and save Emmanuel harmless against and from any and all claims, damages, costs, and
expenses, including any reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from the conduct of the Crafter, his/her agents, employees, or
licensees. It is further understood and agreed that Emmanuel shall not be liable, and Crafter waives all claims for damages
to person or property sustained by Crafter or Crafter’s employees, agents, invitees, and customers, while on the premises.
8. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed or construed by the parties hereto or by any third party to create the
relationship of principal and agent, or of partnership, or a joint venture. The validity or enforceability of any provision hereto
shall not affect or impair any other provisions.
9. Emmanuel reserves the right to accept or reject any application, limit exhibitors in each craft medium, and bar any items.
Please indicate in the space below your Vendor Station number preference.
Note: Indoor Booth #'s are 2 - 30; Outdoor Booth #'s are 31-50
#1 Choice #2 Choice #3 Choice Station # Assigned
Access to Electric Power Source Needed? Yes No
Crafter's Signature Date Emmanuel Representative Date