Client Support – Install/Upgrade Technician
Spectrum K12 School Solutions, Inc. offers comprehensive software and professional services solutions that
help school systems reduce the cost and complexity of administering programs for special populations. Our staff
includes former educators, administrators, and superintendents who collaborate with our software engineers to
develop systems that are both comprehensive and flexible . Leveraging Microsoft’s powerful .NET platform, our
suite of enterprise web applications offer highly configurable compliance validation, data security, and business
process engines that can scale to fit the needs of any school district. To find out more about our clients, our
products, and our people please visit http://www.SpectrumK12.com.
Our Customer Support department is seeking a talented, experienced product Installation, Configuration and
Upgrade Technician who is ready to leverage their technical knowledge and experience in the deployment of our
products. If you would like to contribute to a challenging, exciting product suite designed to help improve
education programs across the country, we would like to talk to you!
• Define and establish remote connectivity to client sites
• Perform client Installation, Configuration and Upgrades of the Encore Product Suite
• Configuration Support for web farm environments
• IIS and SQL 2005 application configuration support and customization
• Defining and implementing operational scripts and processes
• Clear, Concise and Detailed communication with clients
• Availability to work some evenings and weekends
• Provide technical and application system training to clients and coworkers
• Contribute to the products operatio nal requirements
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Prior experience working in a Customer Support organization of a commercial enterprise software vendor
• Three years experience working with Microsoft n-tier enterprise web applications and a
general understanding of there architecture.
• Experience installation/configuration of SQL Reporting Services and SQL Server 2005
• Experience with installation/configuration of IIS, including web-farm environments
• Administrative knowledge of Windows OS, Virtual Directories, Networking and Security
• Attention to detail, demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness.
• A personal interest in commercial software development and related technologies. The ideal candidate
enjoys challenges, willing/able to learn new skills.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
Position includes a comprehensive benefits plan, opportunities for advancement and a friendly team work
environment. Candidate must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
To apply, forward your resume, with salary requirements , to email@example.com. Please indicate
“Client Support Technician” in the subject line of your email.
No agencies, phone calls, or faxes ple ase.
Spectrum K12 School Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ~ M, F, D, V ~