ROADS AND TRAFFIC AUTHORITY
Job Title: Performance & Analysis Manager Position No.: TBA
Classification: USS 10 Date: March 2010
Location: Compliance and Enforcement Branch Delegation Level: Leval 5
Directorate: Customer and Regulatory Services ANZCO:
Immediate Supervisor: Manager, Business Development
The Performance and Analysis Manager plans and manages the analysis and reporting of regulatory
projects, undertakes stakeholder consultation, develops strategic performance frameworks in order to
improve road safety and RTA business outcomes.
Manage the Performance & Analysis Unit by applying sound management practices, providing
leadership and guidance, developing team capability and providing strategic direction to the
Lead the development of business and strategy planning for the operation of the Branch,
through the development of performance criteria and evaluation of performance.
Lead the management of the CEB's business performance by developing and managing an agreed
suite of Key Performance Indicators.
Ensure the performance of the branch under service level agreements and memoranda of
understanding with internal and external clients and stakeholders by evaluating and reporting on
Report to the management of program areas on the business performance by preparing and/or
collating relevant reports on performance systems and analysing prevailing trends.
1. Tertiary qualifications in business, statistics, IT or related discipline
2. Demonstrated extensive experience leading a team in the development and implementation
of reporting and performance frameworks in a regulatory or similar environment.
3. Demonstrated analytical and problem solving ability, including the ability to determine team
work priorities and manage strict deadlines.
4. Experience in the application and use of strategic and business reporting models and
5. Highly-developed communication skills with an ability to deal tactfully and effectively with
people at all levels including effective negotiation, consultation and liaison skills.
6. Proven analytical and conceptual skills with an ability to apply these to business performance
A probationary period of three months may apply to this position.
It is a pre-requisite that applicants possess a current motor vehicle driver’s licence.
The successful applicant may be required to travel throughout NSW and to work outside
normal working hours on occasions.