CENTRAL TENDER BOARD
(Authorised under Section 8(1)(c) of CTB Act 2000)
Renovation to Veterinary Offices at Abercrombie, Flacq and Rose Belle
Tenders on appropriate forms are invited for the Renovation to Veterinary Offices at
Abercrombie, Flacq and Rose Belle from Grades A,B,C,D,E and F Contractors
registered with the Ministry of Public Infrastructure, Land Transport and Shipping.
2. Tender documents will be issued to potential contractors on presentation of copy of
registration under the above specified grades.
3. Tender documents containing detailed specifications may be obtained from the Chief
Purchasing and Supply Officer, Ministry of Agro Industry and Fisheries, Stores Division,
Réduit, from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 and from 12.30 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. during weekdays.
4. Tenders in sealed envelopes marked “Tender for renovation to Veterinary Offices
at Abercrombie, Flacq and Rose Belle” should be lodged in the Tender Box situated at
the Central Tender Board's Office, 1st Floor, Social Security House, Julius Nyerere
Avenue, Rose Hill, Republic of Mauritius on Wednesday 14 December 2005 up to 13.30
hours (local time) at latest.
5. Tenders received after the prescribed date and time will not be considered.
A bid security to the sum of Rupees twenty thousand (Rs 20,000.-) is required with
the tender in accordance with the “Instruction to Tenderers” incorporated in the tender
6. The Ministry of Agro Industry and Fisheries reserves the right:
(a) to accept or reject any bid;
(b) to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to award of
contract, without thereby incurring:
(i) any liability towards any bidder; or
(ii) any obligation to inform any bidder of the grounds for the Ministry's action.
Central Tender Board
1st Floor, Social Security House
Julius Nyerere Avenue
11 November, 2005