Payment may defined as the satisfaction of a promise or the performance of an agreement. Elements of payment are
• the complete or partial discharge of an obligation;
• by actual or constructive delivery;
• of money or its equivalent (such as property);
• by or on behalf of the person obligated to make payment;
• to the person entitled to payment;
• for the purpose of satisfying the obligation in whole or in part; and
• its acceptance as such satisfaction of such obligation by the person who is obligated to make payment.
A receipt is acknowledgment of such a payment.
Receipt for Rent Date: __________________________ Name of Landlord: __________________________ Address of Landlord: ________________________________________________________ Phone Number of Landlord: ________________________________ Name of Tenant: _____________________________ Address of Tenant: __________________________________________________________ Phone Number of Tenant: ________________________________ Description of Property ___________________________________________________________________________ ____________________
Pages to are hidden for
"Receipt for Rent - DOC"Please download to view full document