RA INFO REST WO RKSH EET
(to accompan y co lo uring sheet)
1. How many animals can you see in the picture? _____
2. Can you name 4 of them?
2. Below are the first letters of 2 TYPES of rainforest plant that are shown in the
picture. Try to find out what they are and fill in their names.
3. Write down 1 characteristic of each of these types of plant.
4. Write a poem about the rainforest or a rainforest animal and then copy it into the
space in the middle of the colouring sheet. If your poem is long you may need to
use 2 sheets! Alternatively, draw your own rainforest scene or animal in the space,
to go with the rest of the picture.
5. Colour in the picture as neatly as you can and then ask your teacher to put your
work up on the classroom wall!