NC Largest Equine item consignment sale of this type!
Fall sale- August 29- Sept 1, 2008 Raleigh, NC
Volunteers shop first! Consignors shop specific times- details/ schedule on web site
NC State Fairgrounds, 1025 Blue Ridge Rd, Raleigh, NC Holshouser Building-
round brown building in middle of NC State fairgrounds property.
Celebrating 5 yrs of service to equestrian community! - mark your calendar!
Free admit and parking- area for horse trailers for representation fee.
Drop off tagged items- Aug 27 6pm -9 and Aug 28 9am- 4 Pick up Sept 2 10am-4pm
Sale hours- Aug 28 6pm-10 volunteers only, Aug 28 8:30pm-10pm ($ 5.00 admit per
person) for public to attend the preview sale these hours only.
Aug 29 9-9 consignors/ volunteers, Aug 29-31 10-9 and Sept 1 10-5 open to public.
This is how it works………….
This type of equestrian-item consignment sale is held twice a year. All disciplines.
Raleigh, NC every fall and Greensboro, NC every spring.
This sale allows you to buy and sell your unwanted horse items, tack, saddles, show
clothing, barn supplies- anything that has to do with riding and horses! Other
animal things (dog show at the same time on fairgrounds in Raleigh). Lawn-garden,
Carts, buggies and wagons. Vendor spaces, advertise in all shoppers’ bags for fee.
* You DO NOT have to be present during the consignment sale to represent your items
to sell- Equestrian Exchange sells them for you- arranged in discipline.
* Pre-registration required at www.EquestrianExchange.com
* You price and tag your own items (manila tags required) - tags must be secured well.
* Make an inventory list of all items you are bringing to be sold with prices written
* Bring them to the sale on drop off day- allow time to check in and out your things
* Equestrian Exchange will sell your items for you
* Volunteers shop before consignors and consignors shop before public- refer to schedule
on website. Sorters needed on last shopping day after sale over and with set up.
* Inform other equestrians so they will come buy your things- Tell everyone, post at barn,
forward emails to your horse friends!
* Pick up your unsold things on pick up day or donate if desire. Allow time with pick up.
* Checks (less the 25% commission- $ 6.00 per consignor fee) mailed 1 month after sale.
* It is very easy! A great way to sell your things and make money to apply to other horse
and riding needs. If you know of a tack store going out of business, a barn closing or
opening, a new rider that doesn’t want to invest a lot of money in beginner items, a rider
that has decided to retire from riding, a horse lover with talent for horsey crafts or
hobbies, or anyone that loves equestrian things and likes to save money…This sale is for
them! Free parking and admission. Clean out your barn, tack room-make some CASH!
Lynn Beeson 5401 Thacker Dairy Road Greensboro, NC 27406 ph: 336-697-1097