1. Rent is due and payable on the first of the month and is considered delinquent on the second of the month.
Partial payment will not be accepted. If rent is not paid by the 3 , legal action and late charges will
commence. Tenant shall be assessed a $25.00 free for late payment of rent. Money orders are the only
accepted means of payment. Repeated on continual late payment of rent will be cause for termination of
lease agreement and execution of legal action.
2. Security deposit cannot be used as last months rent. Refund of security deposit can be determined after
resident has physically vacated the premises. Refund after resident has physically vacated the premises.
Refund of Security Deposit is subject to reimbursement of the cost of repairing any damage caused by you,
your family or your guests (normal wear and tear excepted) and any rent or other charges owed.
3. Only those persons listed in the Lease Agreement are permitted to reside on or in the premises.
4. Excessive visitor are not permitted. PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION is required for any visitors to stay more
that two (2) days. You will be held responsible for any damages or disturbances caused by your visitors.
5. No loud noises or any other disturbances will be permitted.
6. You are responsible for your children’ actions. You’ll be charged the cost to repair any damage caused by
7. No pets or animals are allowed on the premises.
8. Use of narcotic drugs or any unlawful activities on the premises are prohibited, and will be cause for
9. Written notice of your intent to vacate must be presented a full 30 days prior to your moving out, except for
circumstances beyond control that are approved by management. Failure to provide such notice will result in
your being liable for rent due or forfeiture of your security deposit.
The House Rules shall be part of the Lease Agreement. Resident(s) agree to keep and observe these rules and, any such
rules as may later be instituted by management
Resident Signature Date