Do-it-Yourself Personalized Hershey Bar Wrapper Instructions
These instructions will give you tips & techniques to make Hershey Bar wrappers.
• Requires 4.4 oz (big!) Hershey’s Chocolate bar. The kind with the foil looks best.
$1.25 each on sale at Albertson’s.
• Use the MS Word or MS Publisher template to make the wrappers. Edit as you
wish. The “Blanton” on my template is Word Art, meaning that the size will self-
adjust horizontally across the label.
• I used Hewlett Packard Premium Presentation Paper (matte). $15 at Staples (150
sheets). Paper is slick without being glossy. The glossy paper I tried smeared
• I used the “photo” setting on my printer for deep colors. Otherwise, it looks
washed out. This does use a lot of ink, but worth it if you’re going to this much
effort. Let the wrapper dry completely.
• Cut out wrappers with a straight cutter.
• Remove the brown Hershey’s wrapper and replace with your new wrapper. On
the template, the “Blanton Elementary PTA” and “Membership Award” text
boxes line up on the edges of the candy bar (where “Hershey’s Milk Chocolate”
shows up on original candy wrapper).
• I used an adhesive tape runner (like the kind scrap-bookers use) on the “Hero”
side of the wrapper, and then lapped it over. Make sure it’s snug!
4th VP – Membership
CFBISD Council PTA