Application for 2005-2006 100% Club Secretary Award
1. All “M Reports” and “A” Reports must be mailed/emailed by the last day of the month to reach
the following no later than the 3rd of the following month to LCI, the District Governor and your
Region & Zone Chairs.
2. All district, state and international dues along with all club supply billings shall be given to your
club officers for payment within 10 days of receipt. All above must be paid within 30 days of
receipt of billing.
3. The must be no club indebtedness owed to the district, state or LCI which would make club
delegates ineligible to vote at the District, State or International conventions.
4. The PU-101 must be properly completed (showing the newly elected President, Secretary &
Treasurer) and submitted to LCI & the District Governor no later than April 30, 2005
5. All delegate forms/cards must be completed & submitted by May for the State Convention.
6. The Secretary must attend:
a. the first zone meeting in his/her own zone & one other during the current year dates attended:
b. Officer Training for this Lionistic Year (date) ____________________
c. District Convention
7. The Secretary must be recommended for this award by either his/her Zone or Region Chair with
final approval from the District Governor.
8. Any of the above rules may be waived by the District Governor if there are circumstances
beyond the Secretary’s control.
9. Applications must be submitted to the District Governor within 30 days following the
I certify that Secretary _____________________________of the _____________________Lions Club
has complied with the requirements for the 100% Secretary Award.
Club President Date
Zone or Region Chair Date
District Governor Date