Completion of Purchase Order Requisition Form
1. Enter today’s date and the supplier details (Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative, 140 Woodland
Lane, Chapel Allerton, Leeds, LS7 4QG). Agresso ID is 19051.
2. Under the ‘Order Details’ section, enter the account code as 12041, complete details of your
purchase (e.g. bicycle to work scheme and a description of the bicycle and/or equipment you
3. Enter the cost of the bicycle excluding VAT; this is detailed on the A4 receipt provided by
Edinburgh Cycles. Please note that the cost detailed on the Bike to Work Scheme – Employee
Hire Agreement includes VAT.
4. Should you be requested for a product code then please enter the code SALSACQ or
5. Sign the form under ‘requisitioned by’ and add your extension number in case of query. Have
the form signed by your line manager. Your line manager should sign the form under
6. Take the form to your finance office where the Finance and Resource Officer will enter the
project code, Agresso Requisition Number and Agresso Purchase Order Number and enter the
details onto the system.
7. Send the original copy of the Purchase Order Requisition to Caroline Moore, Reward and
Benefits, Leighton 115, Headingley Campus.
Example Purchase Order Requisition Form