Annapolis Yacht Club
2 Compromise Street, Annapolis, MD 21401
J22 CHARTER AGREEMENT
Name: _________________________________________ Phone #: ________________
AYC Member #: __________________
City: _____________________ State: _______________
Zip Code: ________________
________ BIRD HOUSE
________ PETER PIRATE
________ CHEAP SUNGLASSES
The Member is encouraged to provide sails. Please check with Waterfront
I agree to charter from the Annapolis Yacht Club the above boat under the
terms and conditions set forth below:
1. I agree to pay the Annapolis Yacht Club:
_______$100 full day/eight hours
_______$50 half day/four hours
_______$25 two hours
(Member account will be billed)
2. Prior J22 sailing experience must be demonstrated to be eligible for
3. Operator must be a Member of the Annapolis Yacht Club.
4. I will return the boat clean and in the same condition and repair as
accepted at the beginning of the charter. Ordinary minor wear and tear
accepted. Member assumes all of the risk of loss or damage to the boat.
Member assumes all risk of injury. Member indemnifies and holds the
Annapolis Yacht Club harmless from any claim, action, proceeding,
damages and liabilities including reasonable attorney fees and court costs,
arising from or in connection with the Member’s possession, use and
return of the boat.
5. I will agree that the cost of damaged or missing equipment shall be
determined by an Annapolis Yacht Club representative at the time of
check in. Member agrees to be responsible to report any damage to the
boat to the representative of the Annapolis Yacht Club at the first
reasonable time upon coming ashore or when initially becoming aware of
an equipment problem.
6. I agree that wet or dry sanding of the boats hull or other equipment
including altercation to the rigging is prohibited.
7. I agree that the use of the boat may be withdrawn if the I violate any of the
conditions of the charter agreement or if I treat, or handles the boat
without due care or in a manner at any time which causes or is likely to
cause damage to the boat.
Member Signature Annapolis Yacht Club
Date: _________________________ __________________________
Authorized Signature for the
Annapolis Yacht Club
Charter Date: ____________________