TENDER FOR THE PURCHASE OF 550 NOS. COLLAPSIBLE/MOVEABLE AND MOBILE
BARRICADES FOR USE IN DELHI POLICE
Sl. Requirement Details Page No.
1. NAME OF THE FIRM
2. CORRESPONDENCE ADDRESS WITH
TELEPHONE AND FAX NO.
3. LOCAL ADDRESS WITH TELEPHONE
AND FAX NO.
4. APPLICATION FEE DETAIL
5. EARNEST MONEY DETAIL
6. COPY OF SALES TAX REGN./VAT
REG. CERTIFICATE ALONGWITH TIN
7. COPY OF LATEST SALES TAX
VAT DEPOSIT RECEIPT
8. SAMPLES OF BARRICADES AS PER
9. CERTIFICATE AS PER CLAUSE NO.
10. LIST OF OWNERS/PARTNERS AND
CERTIFICATION REG. BLACKLISTING
& CRIMINAL CASE ATTACHED OR
11. COPY OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
SIGNATURE OF THE TENDERER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sealed tenders are invited in two bids system i.e. Technical Bid and Price/Commercial
bid by the undersigned from the reputed dealers/firms/ fabricators for the purchase of
Collapsible/Moveable and Mobile Barricades for use in Delhi Police, as per details given below:-
NOTE:- SEPARATE TENDER SHOULD BE SUBMITTED FOR EACH ITEM
Sl. Name of item Delivery Tender fee Earnest Specification Remarks
No. with Quantity Period Money
1 250 Nos. 45 days Rs. 200/- Rs. 27,000/- Annexure-“A” Separate
Moveable should be
2. 300 Nos. Mobile 45 days Rs. 200/- Rs. 65,000/- Annexure-“B” for both
The tender should reach this office by post or can also be put personally in
the sealed tender box kept in the Reception Room, Prov. & Logistics, 5, Rajpur Road, Delhi
on the following terms and conditions: -
1. Separate envelope should be used for TECHNICAL BID as well as for PRICE BID. The
Word TECHNICAL BID/PRICE BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF ______________
BARRICADES FOR USE IN DELHI POLICE DUE TO OPEN ON 2.11.2009 at 11.00 AM
shall be prominently marked on the top of each envelope.
2. The tenders should reach this office by 10.30 AM on 2.11.2009.
3. The Technical bids will be opened first at 11.00 AM on 2.11.2009 and the PRICE BID
will be opened only after scrutiny of technical bid. The price bids of those firms will be
opened who will qualify in the technical bid.
4. No tender will be accepted by hand and tenders received late will not be entertained.
5. Incomplete or conditional tenders will not be entertained.
6. The tendering firm will have to submit application fee Rs. 200/- (Rs. Two hundred only)
(non refundable) in the shape of Demand Draft in favour of DCP/P&L at the time of
submission of tender. In case the firm fails to attach the draft of application fee, the
tender shall be rejected
7. Tenderers will have to submit the earnest money for the amount as noted above in the
shape of Demand Draft/FDR/Bank Guarantee or Banker’s Cheque from a Commercial
Bank in favour of DCP/Prov. & Logistics, 5, Rajpur Road, Delhi-110054 payable at
Delhi. No tender will be accepted without requisite E.M.D. The EMD should be valid for
forty five days beyond the bid validity period.
8. The firm whose tender is accepted will have to deposit Security Money @ 8% of total
cost on demand within 7 day failing which the Earnest Money will be forfeited. The
decision of the Purchase Committee will be final in this regard. The action regarding
blacklisting of the firm can also be taken. No interest will be payable on Security Money.
9. All SSI units registered with NSIC/DGS&D for this item as per tender specification are
exempted from depositing of EMD. They should have to enclose valid registration
document with their tender.
10. The tendering firm must be registered with the Sales Tax/VAT Deptt. and a copy of
their registration under the Sales Tax/VAT bearing the TIN Number be provided,
besides the Latest Sales Tax Clearance Certificate or copy of latest VAT deposit receipt.
11. Delivery of goods at Delhi Police premises shall be completed within 45 days in
accordance with the terms specified by the Purchaser from the date of award of
12. Liquidated Damages : If the Supplier fails to deliver any or all the of the Goods or
perform the Services within the time period specified in the Contract, the Purchaser
shall, without prejudice to its other remedies under the Contract, deduct from the
Contract Price, as liquidated damages, (not by way of penalty) a sum equivalent to
1(one) percent of the price of the delayed goods until actual delivery or performance,
upto a maximum deduction of 05% (Five Percent) of the undelivered stores.
13. The tendering firm will deposit the papers of the Past Performance, if any.
14. The tendering firm shall require to deposit a sample of Barricades of the required
specifications for inspection by the Purchase Committee. In the absence of samples,
the tenders will not be entertained.
15. The tenderer must attach a certificate regarding the quality of the material used
alongwith the technical bid.
16. The tendering firm must patch sticker with his sample, duly stamped and signed for
17. The tendering firm must quote the rates inclusive of all taxes i.e. Sales Tax/VAT/ Excise
Duty etc. in words as well as in figures. Nothing over and above shall be payable.
Cutting or overwriting in the tender/offer will render the same as cancelled.
18. The rates offered shall remain valid for 06 (six) calendar months from the date of bid
opening. A bid valid for a shorter period may be rejected by the Purchaser as non-
19. The tendering firms have to mention the warranty period of the Barricade. However,
the minimum warranty period of the Barricade would be two years from the date of
delivery. The security money will be released only after completion of warranty period.
20. All the Barricades supplied by the firm should be as per the required specification.
Under no circumstances, sub-standard material will be accepted.
21. The quantity of the Barricades can be increased or decreased by the department
according to the requirement.
22. Bidders shall not be permitted to alter or modify their bids after expiry of the deadline
for receipt of bids.
23. The rates will be F.O.R. Delhi/New Delhi.
24. The payment will be made after receipt/acceptance of goods in good condition as per
tender specification. No advance payment will be made. Besides, no interest would be
payable in case of delayed payment.
25. All the firms participating in the Tender must submit a list of their owners/partners, etc.
alongwith their contact telephone Nos. and a Certificate to the effect that the firm is not
blacklisted by any Govt. Department nor any Criminal Case is registered against the firm
or its owner or partners anywhere in India. Any firm blacklisted by any Govt. Deptt.
Shall not be considered for this tender.
26. The Purchase Committee reserves the right to reject any tender or all the tenders
without assigning any reason thereof. The Purchase Committee can negotiate with L-1
27. The tenders may represent themselves personally or through authorized representative,
if any at the time of opening of tender.
28. The Purchase Committee, in order to satisfy itself can order a spot enquiry to verify
soundness, capability and viability and to check the go-downs of the firms before
opening of Price Bid.
29. The Purchase Committee also reserves the right to relax any terms and condition in the
30. A copy of the terms and conditions duly signed by the tenderer in token of having
understood and agreed to the same should be attached alongwith the tender.
31. The tendering firms will separately marked/flagged all the required documents for easy
32. In case the tenderer/successful bidder (s) is found breaking of any condition (s) at any
stage during the proceedings of tender, warranty/guarantee period, the legal action as
per rules/law shall be initiated and earnest/security money as applicable can be
forfeited. Proceedings for blacklisting will also be initiated.
33. In case of violation of any clause of terms & conditions, show cause notice can be
issued to call an explanation of the firm. If the reply of show cause notice is not found
satisfactory, action against the firm for forfeiture of security money and blacklisting etc.
can be initiated.
34. In case of differences arises between firm and Deptt., a Show Cause Notice will be
given and explanation would be called. If reply is not found satisfactory legal action as
deemed fit will be taken. Prior to legal action, the firm can also be called for
35. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of courts in the National Capital Territory of
A) FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED WITH THE ENVELOPE
MARKED AS TECHNICAL BID: -
1. APPLICATION FEE IN FAVOUR OF DCP/P&L.
2. EARNEST MONEY PLEDGED IN FAVOUR OF DCP/P&L.
3. SALES TAX /VAT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE ALONGWITH TIN NUMBER.
4. LATEST SALES TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE/LATEST VAT DEPOSIT RECEIPT.
5. SAMPLES OF BARRICADESAS PER REQUIRED SPECIFICATION.
6. CERTIFICATE AS PER CLAUSE NO. 15
7. A LIST OF OWNER/PARTNERS OF THE FIRM AND THEIR CONTACT TELEPHONE NOS.
ALONGWITH A CERTIFICATE TO THE EFFECT THAT THE FIRM IS NOT BLACKLISTED
BY ANY GOVT. DEPARTMENT NOR ANY CRIMINAL CASE IS REGISTERED.
8. COPY OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS DULY SIGNED WITH SEAL OF THE FIRM, IN
TOKEN OF ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
B) PRICE BID SHALL CONTAIN PRICE ONLY AND NO OTHER DOCUMENTS SHALL BE
ENCLOSED WITH THE PRICE BID (ANNEXURE-“C”).
DY. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
PROV. & LOGISTICS: DELHI.
SIGN OF TENDERER-___________________
NAME IN BLOCK LETTERS______________
FULL ADDRESS: _______________________
SPECIFICATION OF COLLAPSIBLE/MOVEABLE BARRICADE
The Portable Sliding Barricade made of rectangular steel pipe (iron), full expandable
size length= 15’, height from base= 5’, both side steel rectangular pipe with six cross
rectangular steel pipes section, noiseless nylon ball bearing fitted two wheels duly painted with
enamel red and blue colour.
Detailed specifications are as under:-
a) Both side rectangular steel Pipe: Height = 5’ (outer dia= 7 cms x 7 cms, thickness =
b) Both side sliding (up & down) upto 12” height in base, ball bearing fitting for
easy/smooth movement of folding and closing.
c) Rectangle Frames below the both side rectangular steel pipe (both arms 1’x1’ and
base= 2’ (outer dia = 7 cms x 7 cms, thickness = 2mm)
d) One side two hooks of steel 1.5 cms x 1.5 cms rod.
e) Other side two clamps of steel 1.5 cms x 1.5 cms rod.
f) Six cross section using rectangular steel pipes length = 4’, outer dia 2 cm x 4 cms,
thickness of pipe = 1mm
g) Good quality bearing fitted Nylon Wheels duly barring fitted=2 Nos. (4” height &
thickness 1.25”) to be fitted one side of barricade for easy & noiseless movement.
h) The 2 ½’ from base to be painted in blue and the rest in Red enamel paint (Min. 2
Note: Sample can be seen at Teen Murti Traffic Police Lines, Mother Teresa Crescent Marg,
Chankaya Puri, New Delhi in Genl. Store, on any working day between 10.00 AM to 5.00
SPECIFICATION OF BARRICADES FOR LAW & ORDER
1. Size 8’ (L) x 4’ (H) x 1’X9” (W)
2. Dia of Pipe 2”
3. Thickness of pipe used 14 gauge
4. Dia of Wheels 16 Cms.
5. No. of wheels 4 Nos. mounted on two axles. The base
widen of axles should be such that the
barricade are stable/balanced.
6. Rectangular Wire Mesh 13 gauge.
7. Iron Sheet 1’x 6” wide length wise.
8. Wire mesh length wise On upper and lower side of the iron sheet
with support for extra strength.
9. Flat for sqrs. 25 x 25 mm
10. Flat of wheel length 70 to 78 Cms.
11. Hut & Top Wide 38 Cms., Wire mesh 31 Cms. & Iron
angle 25x25x3 mm on both sides.
12. Thickness of wire mesh 2.5 mm with 35x35mm square.
13. Reflector 2 Nos. each reflector on both sides for clear
visibility at night.
14. Word Printed DELHI POLICE written in the Centre with
night shining paint
15. Delhi Police Monogram Pasted on Flat iron sheet space
16. Welding Proper welding at junctions and joints to
ensure that full strength of pipes and sheet is
17. Paintings The barricades shall be painted with yellow
colour retro reflective paint and it should be
ensured that Barricades is treated for rust
18. General The welding, joints and corner shall be
smooth/grinded so as to prevent injury to the
Note : Wheels should be of mild iron/steel and not of cast iron.
PROFORMA FOR PRICE SCHEDULE
Sl. No. Name of Item Rate offered for Quantity Extended Price
each inclusive of all inclusive all taxes
1. Collapsible/ Moveable 250 Nos.
2. Mobile Barricades 300 Nos.
NAME OF FIRM __________________