Rental Rules Agreement:
Mills Seaview Cottage
8410 Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach, Florida, House #8.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. CST.
NO Early Check-in or late check-out.
2. This is a NON SMOKING house.
3. We w ill not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless
accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. Photo ID such as drivers license required.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A reservation deposit of $200 is required. This must
be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation unless it is less than 60 days
to your arrival date. If you are booking w ithin 60 days of check in, this is due immediately
in order to reserve your dates. Payment can be made on our website by selecting t he
PayPal reservation deposit button on the following page:
www.millsseaviewcottage.com/rates. The deposit automatically converts to a
security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT appl ied toward rent; however, it
is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the follow ing provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or c ollection of rents or services
rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are
placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. One load of laundry is started.
e. All keys are left in the lock box and unit is left locked.
f. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
g. No linens or dishes are lost or damaged.
h. NO early check-in or late check-out.
i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the ow ner) or the local
Damage, including lost rental revenue if damage results in the requirement to cancel other
subsequent reservations, exceeding the damage deposit will be paid for prompt ly when
repair/replacement costs and lost rental amounts are presented to renter by owner. Adult
guardian or parent signing on behalf of students accept this responsibility regardless of
whether they are present or not.
5. PARKING – Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in
designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked
cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the
6. PETS - Pets are permitted in beach house only with prior approval. $150 per pet fee
applies ($75 for 4 day rental or less). All pets must be on leashes at all times outdoors. Pet
owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture
at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must
be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is
highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and
tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. All items above are the sole responsibility of
the pet owner. The house owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may
incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
7. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days
before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the beach house rent. Please
make payments in the form of personal checks payable to Glenda Mills credit card, debit
card or paypal. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is
due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date. If you are booking within sixty (60) days
of your arrival date, the first 50% of rent is due upon making a reservation. If you are
booking last minute (within fourteen (14) days before your arrival date), 100% of the rental
rate is required upon signing of rental agreement. Payments via credit card, debit card or
paypal can be made by going to www.paypal.com and selecting the “Send Money” tab.
Enter firstname.lastname@example.org to send money to and the applicable amount f rom the rental
invoice. Follow the directions to complete the payment.
8. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that
are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty except if
deposits were made via credit card. All credit card cancellations are subject to a 5%
Cancellation fee or. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made
within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation
deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. You
may choose to purchase travel insurance separately. See item number eighteen (18) of this
9. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred
twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a
shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
10. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximu m number of guests is limited to six (6) persons.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
11. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday and seasonal periods. If a rental
is taken for less than two days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate.
12. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are
included in the rental rate.
13. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily
maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We
suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the
14. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be
subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will
not be permitted to check-in.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be
approved in w riting in advance.
17.HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given, we highly recommend you
purchase travel insurance.
18. TRAVEL INSURANCE - We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance. If you
wish to purchase travel insurance, go to www.InsureMyTrip.com for details and to purchase.
19. This house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries
or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not
responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this
reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm ar ising
from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
20. POOL – No children under the age of 12 permitted in pool w ithout adult supervision. All
guests and anyone invited to use the pool must abide by the rules posted at the pool. Use
at your own risk.
21. HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATION – Seaview Village Homeowner’s Association has strict
rules regarding noise and acceptable behavior. If evicted during your stay due to excessive
noise or the authorities are called, a refund w ill not be issued for the remaining nights not
I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. If I pay by
credit card, debit card or Paypal, I w ill not initiate a charge back. I have read my rights to
purchase travel insurance. By signing below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this
Renter’s Printed Name:____________________
Renter’s Signature:___________________ Date_____