September 25, 2006
Barter agreement for: TA and Virgo Publishing.
The terms of a co-marketing barter agreement between Virgo Publishing LLC (Virgo) and Telecom
Association Inc. (TA) to promote the Channel Partners Conference & Expo and Virgo telecom
products and TA in PHONE+ and at Channel Partners are as follows:
Specifically, Virgo would receive:
1. Banner on TA website from Oct 15, 2006 through April 31, 2007.
2. Banner on TA weekly e-mail newsletter from Oct 15, 2006 through April 31, 2007.
3. Coverage in weekly email newsletter from Oct 15, 2006 through April 31, 2007.
4. Weekly email blasts to TA database dedicated to Channel Partners, Virgo Webinars, or
Virgo eBooks from Oct 15, 2007 through April 31, 2007.
5. Insert into monthly TA mailings promoting Channel Partners Conference & Expo or
PHONE+ subscriptions. Channel Partners show planner will be sent in Dec or Jan TA
mailing. (Sent to 1000-2000 prospective agents each month). For one page flyers,Virgo
Publishing responsible for the wholesale vendor price of 25 cents per piece for labor and
postage. For show planners, Virgo Publishing will be responsible for any additional postage
costs as a result of the show planner.
In exchange, TA would receive
1. 1/2 page vertical Ads in PHONE+ until cancelled by PHONE+ or TA with 30 days notice.
2. Recognition as an Association Sponsor at Spring 2007 Channel Partners Conference &
3. Show bag insert at Spring 2007 Channel Partners Conference & Expo.
4. TA button on PHONE+ web site from Oct 15, 2006 through April 31, 2007.
5. TA blog posting on the PHONE+ web site, to be posted at least 2x per week from Oct. 15,
2006 through April 31, 2007.
6. One complimentary use of the Channel Partners post-show attendee list through a 3rd party
mailing house. TA to pay for postage and mailing house costs.
I hereby agree to the terms of this agreement:
Mike Saxby / Date
Virgo Publishing, LLC
Dan Baldwin / Date
Telecom Association, Inc.