Improve Your Memory With These Simple Tips
Are you finding it hard to remember everything you need to do or know?
Do you forget easily? Wish you could improve your memory? Here are
lots of simple tips that will help you remember better.
memory, memory tips, memorize, remember better, learn better, improve
learning, improve learning, improve memory, brain power, boost brain power,
forgetful, forgetfulness, enhance thinking,
1) When you need to remember something important, find a way to create
an image about it in your mind that is very funny or bizarre. Your brain
easily remembers things that are unusual, or funny or scary, while it easily
forgets things that don’t stand out in any way.
2) Make written lists of what you need to do or to remember. This will
free up your brain to remember other things that are more important.
3) Be sure to get enough sleep. Your brain uses its sleeping hours to
put new information into long term memory storage.
4) To remember a long string of letters or numbers such as a telephone
number, break the information up into small chunks of two or three numbers
or letters at a time, such as 555 – 216 - 9827. Most people will find
it very hard to remember 9 or 10 numbers in a row, but they can easily
remember two or three numbers in a row.
5) When you need to learn and remember something, give yourself time to
review the same material the next day for a few minutes and then a week
later for a few minutes. Repetition and review will help your brain
remember the material better.
6) When you are studying a lot of material, schedule a break every forty
minutes to get up and walk and do something completely different. When
you sit down to study again, your brain will be more refreshed and better
able to pay attention.
7) When you are trying to study something, give yourself plenty of time to
understand it and review it several times. Cramming at the last minute
doesn’t work very well.
8) Give your brain a good workout by practicing memorization as a fun
exercise. Every few days, pick a new poem or favorite passage to
memorize, and then write it out or speak it out loud.
9) Reduce the stress in your life by simplifying your schedule, delegating
more tasks to others, getting regular physical exercise and practicing daily
meditation. Long term stress can interfere with your ability to concentrate
and to think clearly, and with your ability to form memories or to recall
10) Get yourself a study buddy or a conversation partner, and try teach
the other person what you are learning. This is a good way to signal your
brain that what you are learning is important and you will remember more.
Some Of My Books On DocStoc And Other Resources
SEARCH FOR INTERESTING ARTICLES
CLICK HERE TO SEARCH FOR ITEMS WITH DISCOUNT
MALE BREAST REDUCTION: GET RID OF MAN BOOBS
THE MUSCLE GAINING REPORT
FLATTEN YOUR ABS
MEDITATION MADE EASY
REMEDY FOR RINGING EARS
YEAST INFECTION TREATMENT
HOW TO CURE FIBROID
HOW TO WATCH FREE 3500+ TV STATIONS
HOW TO GET PREGNANT FAST
GROW TALLER 4 IDIOTS
HOW TO CURE HEARTBURN